Anthony Ng Bio, Age, Parents, Net Worth 2022, Dating, Girlfriend, Break up
Facts of Anthony Ng
|Full Name:||Anthony Ng|
|Break Up||Arci Munoz (2018)|
|View more / View less Facts of Anthony Ng|
There are many people who have gained huge popularity being the boyfriend of a popular actress. One of those, Anthony Ng is the one who is famous for being the boyfriend of Arci Munoz. Moreover, she is a Filipino actress as well as a singer. Also, she is the vocalist of the Filipino rock band, Philia.
What is the nationality of Anthony Ng?
The celebrity boyfriend, Anthony Ng was born in China to Chinese parents. By nationality, Anthony is Chinese. Also, we are not sure whether he has siblings or not. It seems that he likes to keep it far away from the eyes of social media sites.
Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion. Anthony seems to be a highly educated and qualified person, He completed his higher-level education at the local school near his hometown. After that, he went to university to complete his further education.
Are Anthony Ng and Arci Munoz still Dating? What was His Past Affair and Relationship?
No, Anthony Ng and Arci Munoz are not dating currently. Anthony Ng started dating Filipino actress, Arci Muñoz in 2018. On 31 Friday, August 2019, the actress confirmed the news regarding her split at a press conference for her upcoming teleserye “Pamilya Ko,” revealing that she and Ng had broken up a few months back.
Aric shared the breakup news that was mutual but added that they are not on speaking terms. Also, she denied that a third party was involved.
“No, no, nothing like that po.”
“It’s shallow. It’s just really . . . Maybe it’s not the right time.”
She denied that her parents played a role in her and Ng’s decision to break up, and said that her mother just wants the best for Aric.
Previously, Anthony Ng was also in a relationship with Filipino Actress, Erich Gonzales. The pair enjoyed their dating life from 2011 to 2015. Currently, Anthony Ng is living his single life.
On the other hand, his Ex-girlfriend, Arci Munoz who was in a relationship with Kelvin Yu Of Itchyworms (2010 – 2017) and Kean Cipriano (2009 – 2010).
Career of Anthony Ng
- Professionally, Anthony Ng is a Chinese Business Professional.
- He is the owner of Meat Company supplied to all SM Malls
- Being a business professional, he might have earned a huge amount of net worth.
- However, his exact amount of net worth and salary is not available.
- Talking about his ex-girlfriend, Munoz who entered the entertainment industry in 2005 through the third season of the reality talent show, StarStruck.
- After that, she played the roles on several television shows on GMA and TV5.
- In 2008, she had represented the Philippines in the third annual Asia Super Model Contest.
- Before gaining the leading lady status, Arci portrayed some evil villains and cunning roles in Princess Charming (2007), Pati Ba Pintig ng Puso (2007), Zaido: Pulis Pangkalawakan (2007), and Maging Akin Ka Lamang (2008).
- In the year 2009, Arci played the main antagonist as Donna Benitez in TV Series, Ngayon at Kailanman.
- In the series, she is the obsessive girlfriend of Edwin who will do everything for him even committing murder, kidnapping, and vile schemes.
- In 2010, she played the role of Melanie Tecson, a recurring antagonist in Langit sa Piling Mo.
- After a year, she appeared again as the main antagonist of My Driver Sweet Lover as the evil scheming Monique.
- In the year 2012, Arci started a lead role as felina in the hit show, Felina: Prinsesa ng mga Pusa.
- After that, she established herself as a leading actress in TV5 and ABS-CBN. Munoz’s band Philia played at Pulp Summer Slam 13; “Til Death Do Us Part” on 27 April 2013.
- In September 2014, she was transferred to ABS-CBN and played as one of the main stars of Pasion de Amor.