Ant Anstead Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Ant Anstead
|Full Name:||Ant Anstead|
|Birth Date:||March 28, 1979|
|Profession:||TV presenter, Automotive specialist|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Wife||Christina El Moussa|
|Married||Christina El Moussa (2018)|
|Divorce||Louise Anstead (2002-2017)|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Birth Place||Plymouth, Devon, England|
|Education||Richard Hale School, Haileybury School|
|Kids||Archie Anstead and Amelie Anstead|
|Ant Anstead Facebook|
|Ant Anstead Twitter|
|Ant Anstead Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Ant Anstead|
Ant Anstead is a British TV presenter as well as an automotive specialist who is famous for hosting the English Channel 4 automotive show, For the Love of Cars.
Early Life of Ant Anstead
Ant Anstead was born as Anthony Richard Anstead on 28th March 1979, in Plymouth, Devon, England, the United Kingdom. Currently, he is 40 years old and her horoscope is Aries. Ant has three brothers and he is the second son of his parents. Ant holds a British nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
Until the age of 10, he lived in Ely Cambridgeshire then moved to Hertfordshire. Ant attended Richard Hale School in Hertford, Hertfordshire. After that, he joined the nearby Haileybury School and completed his A-Levels.
Who is Ant Anstead’s Wife?
Ant Anstead is married to an American television personality Christina El Moussa. The couple started dating in November 2017 but made it official in the year 2018. They are often spotted together at public events. Later, they married on 22nd December 2018, in a private wedding at their home in Newport Beach, California. Currently, they are enjoying their marital relationship without any sign of divorce or separation.
Previously, Ant married Louise Anstead in the year 2002 after dating for nearly seven years. However, the couple failed to handle their married life and they split in the year 2017.
They share two children together; Amelie Anstead (born 2003) and Archie Anstead (born 2006). As of now, Ant lives in Newport Beach California along with his wife and children.
How much is Ant Anstead’s Net Worth and Salary?
Ant Anstead is one of the popular TV hosts who collected a salary of around $95k per year. Considering his career growth, he has an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2022. He also earns from some endorsements like Land Rover, Superformance, Stealth Ev, and many more.
What is the Height of Ant Anstead?
Ant stands at the height of 6 feet 2 inches and his body weight is around 81 kg. Ant has green-colored eyes and grey hair.
- Ant Anstead joined Hertfordshire Constabulary in the year 1999 and started serving as a Police Constable at Bishops’ Stortford.
- After that, he moved to Cheshunt police station and became one of the youngest armed officers in the UK.
- Ant received two commendations for acts of bravery during his police career.
- In the year 2005, he resigned from Police in order to start his career as a car builder.
- Later, Ant began building and restoring cars for clients and built recreation cars.
- Also, he built unique pieces of sculpture arts which were housed globally in museums and private collections.
- Similarly, Ant played football for more than 15 years at Ryman and the conference level.
- In the year 2014, he started his own TV production company, producing his own show The World’s Most Expensive Cars.
- After a year, Ant hosted BBC Two’s live show Building Cars Live, alongside James May and Kate Humble.
- Since the year 2017, he co-hosts the Discovery show, Wheeler Dealers replacing Edd China.
- In the following year, he launched his book named Cops and Robbers: The Story of the British Police Car.
- Also, he anchored live stages of some of the UK’s car shows.