Salary and Earnings of Ansu Fati; His Biography, Height, Single
Facts of Ansu Fati
|Full Name:||Ansu Fati|
|Birth Date:||October 31, 2002|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Siblings||Brahima Fati, Miguel Fati, Djany Fati, Djucu Fati|
|Ansu Fati Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Ansu Fati|
Ansu Fati is a Bissau-Guinean professional football player who is widely famous for his work with the Sevilla club as well as the Barcelona club.
Early Life of Fati with Siblings
Ansu Fati entered this world as Anssumane Fati Vieira on 31st October 2002, in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau. As of 2019, his age is 17 years old while his horoscope is Scorpio. He is the son of Bori Fati (father) and Lurdes Fati (mother). His father, Bori is a former football player. He grew up with his four siblings, Brahima Fati, Miguel Fati, Djany Fati, and Djucu Fati.
His brothers, Brahima and Miguel Fati are also football players in Barca’s book. At the age of 6 years old, Ansu moved to Herrera, Seville with his family. Later, he settled in the nearby town of Herrera, where Ansu spent most of his childhood and started his football training. Ansu holds Bissau-Guinean nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnic group.
Ansu Fati is young to be in any kind of relationship or love affair as he is quite focusing on his football career as of now.
Salary and Earnings of Ansu Fati
Professional football player, Ansu Fati has already earned millions of dollars as a salary. Recently, Barcelona ready to pay the sensational amount of £6210,000 on bonuses for committing Ansu Fati in the future of Barcelona for the next five years.
Ansu signed a three-year deal in July with the club, with a release clause of €100 million. Also, he signed a contract extension with the Spanish team in December and will remain in Camp Nou until 2022. Once he signs a permanent contract with Barcelona increased from €100 million to €170 million and would further rise to €400 million.
Ansu will earn €1 million (£888,000) as an annual salary as per the deal. Similarly, he will be paid €300,000 (£266,500) per year only if he’s in Barca’s B team. Before signing his new contract with Barcelona, he demanded a salary of €1m-per-year. Both sides come to an agreement and he might be getting his €1 million as salary.
Sponsorships and Endorsement Deals
Ansu Fati is a brand ambassador for Nike. Similarly, he has been promoted their new product Nike Mercurial Superfly VII. By being Nike Ambassador, Ansu Fati has made a contract of more than $1 million per year.
Height and Weight
Ansu Fati stands at a tall height of 5 feet 8 inches tall while his body weight is around 75 kg. Fati has black-colored hair and eyes. Ansu is active on some social networking sites such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Ansu Fati first started his youth career with the Herrera squad in the year 2009.
- After that, he moved to the Sevilla club in the year 2010. In the year 2012, Ansu Fati joined Barcelona’s La Masia at the age of 10 years old.
- On 24th July 2019, he signed his first professional contract with Barcelona, agreeing to a deal until the year 2022.
- At the age of 16 years old, he became the second-youngest player to debut for the club, only 18 days older than Vicenc Martinez in the year 1941.
- Ansu scored his first professional goal in a 2–2 away draw between Barcelona and Osasuna at the age of 16 years and 304 days on 31st August 2019 becoming the Barcelona senior team’s youngest goalscorer ever as well as the third-youngest scorer in the history of La Liga.
- On 14th September 2019, in his first career start, Fati became the youngest player in the history of La Liga to score and assist in the same match, at the age of only 16 years 318 days.
- He scored in the 2nd minute and assisted Frenkie de Jong’s goal in the 7th minute of an eventual 5–2 home win against Valencia.
- He made his Champions League debut against Borussia Dortmund on 17th September 2019, becoming the youngest player to feature for the Barcelona club in the competition at the age of 16 years and 321 days in a 0–0 away draw.
- Further, he also became the third-youngest player ever to appear in the competition.
- Ansu was replaced by Lionel Messi in the 60th minute of the game.
- The club Barcelona signed a contract with him for around $110.748 million, agreeing to a deal until the year 2022.
- Ansu Fati was originally eligible to represent Guinea-Bissau at the international level but did not represent the nation of his birth at any level.
- After his debut in La Liga, the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) showed interest in Ansu, with Diario AS reporting that the Spanish government had set its sights on granting Fati citizenship with a view to including him in the squad for the 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup.
- Further, he is also reportedly eligible for a Portuguese passport through his grandparents’ birth in colonial Portuguese Guinea.
- He obtained Spanish citizenship through naturalization and is eligible to represent Spain internationally.
- Ansu was called up to the Spanish under-21 team on 11th October 2019, following an injury to Carles Perez.
- He made his debut for the Spanish under-21 team on 15th October 2019 against Montenegro.