Annie Brosterhous Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Children, Height
Facts of Annie Brosterhous
|Full Name:||Annie Brosterhous|
|Divorce||George Brosterhous, Arsene Wanger(2010 -2015)|
|View more / View less Facts of Annie Brosterhous|
Annie Brosterhous is a former Olympic athlete, best known for her marriage to football manager Arsene Wenger.
Where was Annie Brosterhous born?
Annie Brosterhous was born in France. She was interested in sports from an early age. Annie holds French nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion. Annie’s family pushed her into the basketball. In her teen years, she began to compete nationally for basketball.
Who is Annie Brosterhous Husband?
Annie Brosterhous was a married woman. She married twice in her life. Previously she married George Brosterhous, a fellow French basketball player. The couple together has two children. After her divorce from George, she began her relationship with Arsene Wanger in the mid-90s. The couple dated for nearly two decades together. Finally, in 2010 Arsene and Annie married. The pair started to live together in a mansion in Totteridge, London.
Afterward, the couple was blessed with a child. The couple welcomed their first child a daughter Lea Wangerin, born in 1997. After living a married life for almost five years together the couple found some issues living together. Therefore in 2015, the couple separated. However in 2015 amid reports that Arsene was in a relationship with a younger woman.
According to court records, Wenger and Annie were “not happy for a while,” adding, “they split their assets and agreed to a financial separation package.”
Wenger said about his ex-wife in the past:
“My wife likes watching football, she watches all the games of Arsenal at home. She is not a fanatic but she likes watching sports. No, she does not have much choice.”
Net Worth and Salary of Annie Brosterhous as of 2022
Therefore talking about her ex-husband’s net worth after rising in France and spending two years in Japan, he earned around £500,000 a year from Arsenal when he agreed to join the club. Arsenal rewarded him with a deal worth around £2 million a year. This number continued to increase over the years, reaching a whopping £ 8 million a year in 2018, before deciding to leave the position.
With such high revenue, it is no surprise that Wenger has an estimated value of 34.1 million pounds ($48 million). In addition, he owns a house in Totteridge, London, UK, which cost millions of dollars. He drives an Audi car.
Annie Brosterhous’s Professional Career
- Annie Brosterhous is a former French Olympic basketball player. She also worked as a Physical Education teacher for various French primary schools.
- Talking about her ex-husband’s profession is a French football manager and former player.
- From 1996 to 2018 he was the coach of Arsenal, where he was the longest-serving and most successful in the club’s history.
- His contribution to English football through changes in scouting, player training, and nutrition revived Arsenal and contributed to the globalization of sport in the 21st century.
- After a modest playing career in which he appeared for several amateur clubs, Wenger received in 1981 a manager’s diploma. After an unsuccessful time at Nancy, which led to his dismissal in 1987, Wenger moved to AS Monaco.
- The club won the 1988 championship.
- In 1991, Wenger led Monaco to victory in the Coupe de France, but his failure to regain the championship title in later seasons led in 1994 to his retirement from the club by mutual agreement.
- He briefly coached J.League side Nagoya Grampus Eight and won the Emperor’s Cup and the Japanese Super Cup during his stay in Japan.