Biography & Personal Life of Shawn Bradley’s wife Annette Evertson
Facts of Annette Evertson
|Full Name:||Annette Evertson|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Kids||Chelsea Bradley, Ciera Bradley, Charity Bradley, Cheyenne Bradley, Chase Bradley, Chance Bradley|
|View more / View less Facts of Annette Evertson|
Ordinary American citizen Annette Evertson came into the spotlight after having a relationship with Shawn Bradley. She is a celebrity wife of a German-American Basketball Player. Her husband was one of the tallest players in NBA history at 7 feet 6 inches.
Early Life of Evertson
Born and raised in the United States of American Annette came into the limelight as a celebrity wife. Her early life and parents’ details are still under review. But she is the daughter-in-law of Reiner Bradley and Teresa Bradley. As per her nationality, she is an American who belongs to mixed ethnicity.
She is a beautiful celebrity wife who stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches but her husband is 7 feet 6 inches tall. Annette has a blonde hair color with dark brown eyes color.
Together with Husband Bradley Since 1993
Details on Annette and Bradley’s love story are still under review due to their secretive nature. But we are sure before their marriage they dated for a few years. Annette exchanged the wedding vows with her husband Shawn Paul Bradley. Their wedding ceremony was held in Salt Lake Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah, the United States in the presence of close family members and friends.
But the couple has a huge height difference that doesn’t affect their relationship that all. From her married life, Evertson became a mother of six children. Annette and Shawn share six children together, including four daughters and two sons. Their four daughters named Chelsea Bradley, Ciera Bradley, Charity Bradley, and Cheyenne Bradley. Also, the couple has two sons named Chase Bradley and Chance Bradley.
The couple’s daughter, Charity is an athlete herself and plays volleyball for Washington State University. There were rumors that the couple split in 2017. But every relationship suffers from up and down but they hose not to part separate ways but reconcile by hook or by crook. Since 1993, the couple is living a blissful married life. They are living together for more than twenty-six years now with their kids.
Net Worth of Her Husband
After marrying a former basketball player, Annette came into the limelight as a celebrity wife. But her professional career details are under review. So it is hard to determine her actual net worth without having knowledge of her professional career. But her husband Shawn Bradley has a net worth of $27 million.
Her husband had earned hefty worth from his two decades of playing games for teams such as Philadelphia 76ers, New Jersey Nets, and Dallas Mavericks. From his playing career, Shawn earns a salary of almost $2 million. Also, he collected thousands of dollars to his wealth by selling his collectives and promoting brands.
Her Husband Career
- Ordinary American citizen Annette Evertson just grabbed the media attention for being the wife of a former professional basketball player.
- Her husband is a German-American former professional basketball player.
- In his playing career, he played center for the Philadelphia 76ers, New Jersey Nets, and Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- He was one of the tallest players in NBA history at 7 feet 6 inches i.e 2.29 m. Also, he has competed internationally for Germany.
- Then he became a member of the German national basketball team that finished in fourth place at the EuroBasket 2001 in Turkey.
- After his retirement, he had a role in the film Space Jam in 1996.
- In the film, he is depicted as one of the NBA stars who lose their talent alongside Muggsy Bogues, Larry Johnson, Charles Barkley, and Patrick Ewing.
- Then he featured himself in an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger. Also, he had a cameo appearance as an auto mechanic in The Singles Ward movie.
- Shawn appeared in a music video tribute to Jimmer Fredette, along with former BYU football star Chad Lewis and legendary coach LaVell Edwards in 2011.
- Then he appeared in an episode of Studio C. Also, he featured in the ESPN 30 for 30 short documentaries “Posterized” given his propensity “for being on the wrong end of a lot of great dunks.”