Anna Popplewell Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Anna Popplewell
|Full Name:||Anna Popplewell|
|Birth Date:||December 16, 1988|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Dating||William Moseley, Rollo Weeks|
|Net Worth||$ 4 million|
|Body Size||35-24-35 inches|
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Education||University of Oxford|
|Mother||Dr. Debra Lomas|
|Siblings||Lulu Popplewell, Freddie Popplewell|
|Anna Popplewell Facebook|
|Anna Popplewell Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Anna Popplewell|
The British actress is best known for her role as Susan Pevensie in the Chronicles of Narnia films. Since 2013 she is Lady Lola in the series Reign.
Early Life of Anna Popplewell
Anna Popplewell was born on December 16, 1988, in London, England, in the United Kingdom. Her birth name is Anna Katherine Popplewell. As of 2019, she is 31 years old with the birth sign Sagittarius. Anna is the daughter of Andrew Popplewell (father) and Dr. Debra Lomas (mother).
Anna holds a British nationality and belongs to the English ethnicity. Anna has two younger siblings too. Her siblings are also actors and are Lulu Popplewell and Freddie Popplewell. Already at a young age, she learned acting. At the age of six, she attended the Allsorts Drama School.
She was admitted to the University of Oxford in 2007, where she studied English Language and Literature at Magdalen College. She graduated there with English literature.
Who is Anna Popplewell Husband?
Talking about her private life, she is currently married to her husband Sam Caird. The duo is said to have married on May 14, 2016, in a private wedding ceremony in London. Anna currently lives happily with her spouse, without any divorce insight. Prior to her marriage, Anna also had a short-term relationship with her boyfriend William Moseley in 2005.
Likewise, Anna was also involved in a short-term relationship with her boyfriend Rollo Weeks, with whom she had been for nearly two years.
How much is Anna Popplewell Net Worth and Salary?
Popplewell has managed to raise a net worth of a whopping $4 million from her acting. Her salary at an annual rate is supposedly a whopping 600 thousand dollars. She has managed to attract the attention of a large number of fans and a fan page through her acting skills and her beauty. On the other hand, her husband the net worth at $7 million as of 2022.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Beautiful Anna has an appealing body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 57 kg. She has hazel eyes color and black hair color. Her height is 35-24-35 inches while her bra size is 34C. Her dres’ size is 4 (US) while the shoe size is 7 (US). She has a dark brown hair color and blue eye color.
- Anna Popplewell‘s acting skills date from a time when she was still unknown, unlike her today.
- Her professional acting debut was in 1998 at Frenchman’s Creek. Her film debut followed in 1999 in the movie Mansfield Park.
- From that time on, she appeared more frequently in supporting roles in films such as The Little Vampire (2000), Love in a Cold Climate (2001), and Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003) with Scarlett Johansson.
- The year 2005 was probably her biggest year in filmmaking when she got her first starring role in the movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe as the character Susan Pevensie.
- In the second Narnia movie, she repeated her role as she starred with Ben Barnes, William Moseley, Georgie Henley, and Skandar Keynes in The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.
- In the third Narnia film, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Journey of the Dawn, she appeared as a cameo.
- After her career boom in the film industry, she brought the character, Chyler Silva, in Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, followed by her next three years as Lola in the television series 2013-2016 next year.
- Her most recent work in filmmaking in 2015 is Freak of Nurture, where she appeared as a nurse Bethany Lane and as Olga in The Lats Birthday (2018).
- Her acting career included a total of 6 nominations for various awards while she won 2 of these nominations.
- In 2006 she won two awards; one for Best Actress and won for Best Actress at the Character and Morality Entertainment Awards for her role in The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.