What is the Height of Anna Madeley? Wiki, Husband, Kids
Facts of Anna Madeley
|Full Name:||Anna Madeley|
|Birth Date:||October 1, 1976|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Education||North London Collegiate School, Central School of Speech and Drama|
|View more / View less Facts of Anna Madeley|
Anna Madeley is a British actress. The British Theatre Guide’s Philip Fisher has described her as one of the United Kingdom’s brightest and most versatile young actresses.
What is the Age of Anna Madeley?
Anna Madeley opened her eyes on 1st October 1976, in London, England, the United Kingdom. Every year, she celebrated her birthday on the 8th of March and her horoscope is Pisces. As of now, she is 47 years old. She spent her childhood in London with her family. Anna holds a British nationality and she belongs to white ethnical background.
Where did Anna Madeley go to study?
She completed her education at North London Collegiate School in England. She got her training from the Central School of Speech and Drama in Belsize Park, London.
Is Anna single or dating someone?
Anna is currently single. She likes to keep her personal matters lowkey, so she hasn’t shared any information regarding her dating life. She might be focusing on her career rather than involving in any kind of relationship or love affair.
Are Anna Madeley and Benedict Cumberbatch a couple?
No, Anna and Benedict Cumberbatch are not a real-life couple. They are in an on-screen romance with her boyfriend or husband in Patrick Melrose (2018).
How much is Anna Madeley’s Net Worth?
Anna’s net worth is estimated to be around $10 million. She earns this million amount from her primary source of income as a British actress. According to some online resources, the average salary of a British actress is £27,300 per year.
What is the height of Anna Madeley?
Anna Madeley stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches and her body weight is around 54 kg. Madeley has brown colored hair while her eyes are green in color.
Acting Career of Anna Madeley
- Anna Madeley started her career as a child actress. She performed for three seasons with the Royal Shakespeare Company from 2001–2002 and 2003–2004.
- Anna appeared in The Roman Actor opposite Sir Antony Sher.
- In the year 2005, she appeared in three off-West End productions, Laura Wade’s Colder Than Here, The Philanthropist, and The Cosmonaut’s Last Message.
- In the following year, she appeared as both Aaron and Young Alexander Ashbrook in the original Royal National Theatre production of Helen Edmundson’s Coram Boy.
- She appeared in two BBC TV movies, The Secret Life of Mrs. Beeton, the original drama Aftersun, and the high-profile ITV drama The Outsiders. Next year, she appeared on Channel 4’s Consent.
- Anna played Nina in a production of The Seagull as an understudy when the original actress fell ill in February 2007.
- Further, she was the only cast member to reprise her role in Grindley’s Broadway production of The Philanthropist in the year 2009.
- Next year, she appeared in The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister which is based on a script by Jane English.
- In January 2013, Anna starred in Hammer Films‘ first live theatre play which is a new stage adaptation of The Turn of the Screw. She played the role of Clarissa Eden in the Netflix series The Crown in the year 2016.
Movies and Tv shows
Anna has appeared in various tv films and tv shows. Some of her notable appearances in tv films are Back Home (1990), Aftersun (2006), The Outsiders (2006), The Secret Life of Mrs. Beeton (2006), Uninvited (2007), The Old Curiosity Shop (2007), Agatha Christie’s Marple: A Pocket Full of Rye (2008), The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister (2010), and so on.
Some of her notable appearances in tv shows are Cold Feet (1998), Dad (1999), An Unsuitable Job for a Woman (2001), The Royal (2003), Lewis (2007), Sense and Sensibility (2008), Waking the Dead (2008), The Children (2008), Crooked House (2008), Agatha Christie’s Poirot (2013), Silent Witness (2013), Utopia (2013), The Crown (2016), and many more.
Other Works of Anna
Besides, she has also done work on the radio and on stage. Some of her works in radio are Shadows in Bronze (2005) as Helena Justina, Venus in Copper (2006) as Helena, The Iron Hand of Mars (2007) as Helena, Poseidon’s Gold (2009) as Helena, Hammer Horror The Unquenchable Thirst of Dracula (2017) as Penny Woods, and so on.
Some of her stage works are The Merry Wives of Windsor (1986), Be My Baby (1998), Sense & Sensibility (2000), Ladybird (2004), The Rivals (2004), Colder Than Here (2005), The Philanthropist (2005), Coram Boy (2005–2006), Contractions (2008), Earthquakes in London (2010), The Crucible (2014), and many more.
FAQ of Anna Madeley
How old is Anna Madeley?
Anna is 47 years old as of 2023. She was born on 1st October 1976, in London, England, the United Kingdom.
What nationality is Anna Madeley?
Anna holds British nationality.
How much is Anna Madeley’s net worth?
Anna Madeley’s net worth is estimated to be $16 million.
What is the height of Anna Madeley?
Anna stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches.