Ann Sanders Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Children, Height,
Facts of Ann Sanders
|Full Name:||Ann Sanders|
|Birth Date:||March 15, 1960|
|Profession:||Television Journalist and News Presenter|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Husband||Dr. Andrew Strokon|
|Married||Dr. Andrew Strokon|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|View more / View less Facts of Ann Sanders|
Ann Sanders is well-known as an Australian television journalist and news presenter. She is the news presenter of the Seven Morning News and Seven Afternoon News Sydney.
What is Ann Sanders Nationality?
Ann Sanders was born on March 15, 1960, in Australia with a birth sign Aries. Currently, she is 62 years old. Sanders has not disclosed any information about her parents and also about her siblings. Ann Sanders holds an Australian nationality and belongs to the English ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
She a follower of Christianity. Fivel has an appealing body figure where she stands at the height of 5 feet 4 inches. Likewise, she has brown hair color and blue eyes color.
Net Worth And Salary of Ann as of 2022
Ann Sanders earns a decent amount of money throughout her career. Therefore, the evaluation of Ann’s net worth around $2 million at present. Some online media believed that she is receiving a 250k salary annually. She has accumulated net worth from her work in shows like Seven Afternoon News, Seven Morning News, Seven News Sydney, and so on.
Is Ann Sanders Married? Who is her Husband?
Australian journalist and news presenter Ann is a married woman. She married surgeon Dr. Andrew Strokon. There are no details about their relationship history. The duo kept the information away from the media.
Similarly, the couple also not revealed their actual date of marriage. She is a happy mother of two beautiful sons at the end of 2013. In her interview, she mentioned that she feels happy to be with her family, children, and friends.
She also revealed that she loves to sleep and never finds time to sleep well. She chooses fried fish for her breakfast and would appreciate being served with hot tea. Likewise, she also revealed that she has a nickname in the newsroom called Sanders. Ann’s first crush was David Bowie and Mick Jagger.
Ann Sanders’s Professional Career
- Before moving to Seven Perth, she had already made a good start to her career at SAS-7 as a weather host.
- Later in 1983, she moved to Sydney with the intention of working for Network Ten.
- She worked for Network Ten as a News Presenter and Consumer Rapporteur.
- After five years there, she joined Seven Network in 1988.
- In 1990, she joined at 11 in the morning and later moved to Chernobyl, where she reported on a radiation disaster.
- At the beginning of the year 199, she was seen as a presenter in Seven News Sydney.
- She worked there until 2006.
- During her work, she dealt with important topics such as the funeral of the Princess of Wales in London, Diana; Tasmania’s massacre of Port Arthur.
- She also dealt with questions about the federal and federal elections and later in 2000 with the Olympic Games in Sydney.
- She is a regular presenter of the Seven Afternoon News.
- The Australian journalist has claimed the Logie Award twice in the category of the most popular female figures in Western Australia in 1981 and 1982
- She was sincere, hard-working, her good performances and her beauty keep viewers together.
- She is considered one of the most glamorous faces in the field of Anchoring.
- Despite her age, she was still one of the state’s most popular and respected journalists.
- With this commitment and her hard work, she seems to have a great future ahead of her.