What is Anita Hill Net Worth? American attorney reason of her popularity & Movie Career
Anita Hill is an American attorney who stirs a movement that multiplied the number of female senators in Congress after the infamous 1991 case. She also became famous after she accused Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, Clarence Thomas, of sexual misconduct.
Anita is a professor at Brandeis University as well as teaches social policy, law, as well as women’s studies. Further, she is the author of books like Speaking Truth to Power and Reimagining Equality.
What is Anita Hill Net Worth and Salary?
Anita Hill Net Worth and Salary: Anita Hill has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2019 which she earned from her career as an American attorney and academic professor. According to some online resources, a lawyer in the United States earns an average salary of $82.14k per year including $11k commission, $5.14k bonus, as well as $5.14k as profit sharing amount.
Moreover, as an adjunct professor, she taught at the Evangelical Christian O. W. Coburn School of Law from the year 1983 to the year 1986. She works as a professor at Brandeis University and teaches social policy, law, and women’s studies. According to some online resources, a professor earns an average salary of $63.45k per year in the United States. As of now, Anita is living a lavish as well as a luxurious lifestyle with her family members.
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary (Layer)||$82.14k|
|Income Source as an||American Attorney, Academic Professor|
What is Anita Hill Famous for?
- Anita became famous as a national figure in 1991 when she accused U.S. Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas, her supervisor at the United States Department of Education and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, of sexual harassment.
- Also, she serves on the Board of Trustees for Southern Vermont College in Bennington, Vermont.
- Moreover, her opening statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee in the year 1991 is listed as No 69 in American Rhetoric’s Top 100 Speeches of the 20th Century (listed by rank).
- Anita Hill profiled in Anita, which premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival.
- Likewise, the movie was directed by Academy Award winner Freida Mock who is the well-received documentary interspersed footage of the infamous hearings with interviews and offered a glimpse into the private life of the lawyer.
- Similarly, an HBO dramatization of the proceedings, Confirmation which was released in mid-April 2016, starring Kerry Washington as Anita and Wendell Pierce as Thomas.
- Anita Hill was born as Anita Faye Hill on 30th July 1956, Lone Tree, Oklahoma, the United States of America.
- She is the daughter of Erma (mother) and Albert Hill (father).
- As of 2019, she is 63 years old while her horoscope is Leo.
- Anita holds an American nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnical background.
- She received her education from Morris High School, Oklahoma. Later, she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Oklahoma State University in the year 1977.
- At the age of 41, Anita published her autobiography Speaking Truth to Power.
- As of now, she works as a professor at Brandeis University.
- Anita has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2019.
- She is also in a long-time relationship with Chuck Malone.
- Further, she stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches, and her body weight is around 62 kg.
- However, Anita is not active on any sorts of social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.