Anita Corsini Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Children, Height
The real estate broker and home renovator, famous for co-hosting the HGTV show Flip or Flop: Atlanta. She is the co-founder of the real estate company Red Barn Homes.
Early Life of Anita Corsini
Anita Corsini was born in Raleigh on March 7, 1977, in Raleigh, NC, the United States with a birth sign Pisces. Currently, she is 42 years old. She grew up in Texas. Her mother’s name is Susan and her father’s name has not been officially revealed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics
Corsini holds an American nationality and belongs to the Hispanic ethnicity. Corsini attended the University of Georgia. She has a bachelor’s degree in mathematics. Moreover, she graduated from there with a master’s degree in math education.
Anita Corsini Happily Living Married Life with her Husband
Anita Corsini is a married woman. She married Ken Corsini but their marriage date is not disclosed yet. They are together for more than a decade. The couple met and fell in love with each other during their college days at the University of Georgia. The duo has two daughters and a son from this marriage.
How much is Anita Corsini’s Net Worth and Salary?
Anita Corsini has an estimated net worth of around $12 million. Together with her husband, she founded the Red Barn Homes, which since its founding in Metro Atlanta sold around 600 homes. The pair also make a decent salary from their show Flip or Flop Atlanta.
In the second episode of the show, the pair earned a gross profit of $190,000 after selling a house that was bought for $489,000. In the fifth episode, the pair made a profit of $100,500 by selling a rental property for $273,500.
How are Anita Corsini’s Body Statistics?
Fivel has a slim body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches and a weight of 53 kg. Likewise, she has blonde hair color and brown eyes color.
Anita Corsini’s Career
- Anita Corsini started as a teacher and changed her career to pursue real estate and apartment renovation in 2005
- She worked in Georgia with her husband Ken Corsini.
- Residential Partners, a company founded in 2005 by her husband, together with Red Barn Homes, that they jointly renovated.
- In 2007, she received her real estate license.
- Her husband has a master’s degree in construction, after which he acquired a general license to use new design options.
- Previously, Ken only had a degree in risk management and worked in the corporate world for five years.
- Anita Corsini’s eyes for design and sharp real estate skills, combined with her husband’s business skills and construction knowledge make her a perfect match.
- While they started the business, the couple sold over 600 houses.
- The couple is also hosting the series Flip or Flop Atlanta, a real estate fair.
- The show premiered on July 20, 2017. So far, 13 episodes have been released.