Angus T Jones Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Affairs, Girlfriend, Height
Facts of Angus T. Jones
|Full Name:||Angus T. Jones|
|Birth Date:||October 8, 1993|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$ 15 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Austin, Texas|
|Status||In a realtionship|
|Education||University of Colorado Boulder|
|Father||Kelly Charles Jones|
|Mother||Carey Lynn Claypool|
|View more / View less Facts of Angus T. Jones|
Angus T Jones is an American actor who became famous for his portrayal of Jake Harper in the hit series “Two and a Half Men.
Does Angus T Jones have any Siblings?
Angus T Jones was born on October 8, 1993, in Austin, Texas, the United States of America. As of 2019, he is 26 years old with the birth sign Libra. Angus is the son of Carey Lynn Claypool and Kelly Charles, Jones. Jones holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
He spent most of his early days in his hometown of Austin, along with his younger siblings’ brother Otto Jones. He enrolled at the University of Colorado Boulder for graduation. During his first year, his major was Environmental Studies. At the end of his first year of study, he changed his main subject to Judaism studies.
Who is Angus T Jones Girlfriend?
American actor Angus T Jones is not married yet. Jones has been with his longtime girlfriend Stalker Sarah since 2012.
Caption: Angus T. Jones with his girlfriend Stalker SarahAccording to the source, Sarah wanted to get to know all the actors of “Two and a Half Men”. At this time, they met and the couple was seen together in the church.
How much is Angus T Jones’s Net Worth and Salary?
Angus T Jones, the successful former actor of “Two and a Half Men,” is one of the most famous faces on television. Jones has earned a decent amount of money at such a young age. According to the source, Jones has an estimated net worth of $15 million as of 2022. At age 17, he also became the highest-paid child actor on television after completing a new $7.8 million contract with ‘Two and a Halber Mann. ‘
Moreover, Jones received $350 thousand for each of the 26 episodes. The series also became the fourth-highest program to generate revenue in 2012, totaling $3.24 million per episode. Further, he drives the Audi S5 with a current market value of 63,000 US dollars.
What is the Height of Angus T Jones?
Angus has an appealing body figure. He stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches and has a weight of 67 kg. He has blue eyes and light brown hair.
Television Movie of Angus T Jones
Likewise, in 2003 he appeared in the television movie “Audrey’s Rain” as Tye Powell. He later appeared as Georgie Sanderson in the American comedy “Bringing Down the House,” in which he starred with Steve Martin and Queen Latifah. Next, he played the role of George Jr. in the video sequel to “George of the Jungle” entitled “George of the Jungle 2”.
In 2003, Jones made the breakthrough after being selected as Jake Harper in the long-standing sitcom “Two and a Half Men”. He played the “half-man” (little boy) from the title and shared the screen with Jon Cryer and Charlie Sheen, who played his father and uncle on the screen.
The success of the show meant that Jones has seen around the world and became a popular face. He starred for 10 seasons before his newly discovered religious views and opinions conflicted with the storyline of the show. His character was abruptly replaced by another actor, but he later has seen in season 12 in a guest role. Overall, he appeared in 226 episodes of the show and was one of the highest-paid children’s actors on television.
The actor has also won two Young Artist Awards and a TV Land Award for his main character in the CBS sitcom “Two and a Half Men”.
- Angus T Jones started his career at just five years old. He debuted in 1999 with the movie “Simpatico”.
- At the time the film was not successful at the box office. In 2001, he featured in the Canadian feature film “See Spot Run” to see.
- Although the film received negative reviews, his humorous plot was later honored.
- Jones was also nominated for his role in the film for a Young Artist Award.
- In the same year, he played the role of Sammy in the TV movie “Dinner with Friends”, an adaptation of the award-winning play.
- Afterward, he marked the end of this year by appearing in the successful medical drama series “ER” as Sean Gattney in the episode “Quo Vadis?” Occurred.
- His only project in 2002 was the feature film “The Rookie,” in which he portrayed the character of Hunter Morris.
- Directed by John Lee Hancock, Dennis Quaid, Rachel Griffiths, and Brian Cox played the lead role.
- It was a big hit at the box office and was also appreciated by critics.