Angie Gutierrez Married with Husband Rey Mysterio; Bio, Net Worth 2022
Facts of Angie Gutierrez
|Full Name:||Angie Gutierrez|
|Husband||Rey Mysterio (m. 1996)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Kids||Dominic Gutierrez, Aalyah Gutierrez|
|View more / View less Facts of Angie Gutierrez|
Angie Gutierrez came into media attention as the wife of WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio. Gutierrez has been a loyal wife and a dedicated mother. Her husband Rey is widely regarded as the greatest cruiserweight in pro wrestling history.
Born in the 1970s, Angie Gutierrez makes her age be in the 40s. She was born in a middle-class family in the United States of American. Having American nationality, Angie belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Married with Husband Ray Mysterio Since 1996
Angie Gutierrez just came into the limelight as the celebrity wife of WWE Superstar Ray Mysterio. Before their marriage, they dated for a long period of time. Then Angie exchanged the wedding vows on May 11, 1996. The couple has a private wedding ceremony in the presence of their close friends & family.
From her married life, Angie is the mother of 2 kids. She was blessed with their first son Dominic Gutierrez was born on April 5, 1997. Then after 4 years, she was again blessed with their second child – a daughter named Aalyah Gutierrez on August 20, 2001. Her son Dominic is planning to start his career in wrestling just like her husband.
She is a private person despite being her connection to the famous wrestler. Also, she has an Instagram, where she posts about her husband and family. Since 1996 the couple is having a blissful married life. The family of 4 is living happily together without signs of divorce between the couple.
Angie’s Husband Tattoos
Angie’s husband Rey has many tattoos clearly showcase his dedication to his family. Also, he has the names of his wife and children tattooed on his body. All of his body tattoos are special to him. Her husband Rey performed wearing a special mask for the entire career of this wrestler.
His Lucha Libre style and Mexican-American heritage. Also, he competed without his mask and featured without a mask could only be seen on special occasions.
Net Worth of Angie Gutierrez Husband Rey
Angie came into the limelight after having a relationship with WWE Superstar Rey. So it is hard to determine Angie’s net worth or salary. On the other hand, her husband Rey Mysterio has a net worth of $10 million as of 2022.
He is a well-known High-flying luchador in the WWE. Also, he is earning worth for his acting job, memorizing lines, and spitting them out. But his prime source of earning is a WWE career. Also, he is in a highly physically perilous world of professional wrestling. He has been in the entertainment industry for more than 15 years. So she is living a luxurious life out of her husband’s earning.
Carrer of Her Husband
- Her husband Oscar Gutierrez is well-known for his ring name Rey Mysterio.
- He is a well-known American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand. Also, he is “widely regarded as the greatest cruiserweight in pro wrestling history” according to ESPN.
- At the age of 14, he prior to debuting for Mexican promotion Asistencia Asesoriay Administracion (AAA) in 1992. Then he had a brief stint in Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) in the year 1995.
- Then he grabbed popularity in WCW with the high-flying Lucha Libre wrestling style, which is credited with having also helped kick-start the emergence of cruiserweight wrestling in the United States.
- Also, he won a number of championships during his time with the company, including the WCW Cruiserweight Championship and the WCW World Tag Team Championship.
- Then WCW closed in the year 2001 then he returned to Mexico.
- Then he joined WWE & achieved sustained success and is a two-time Intercontinental champion, two-time United States Champion, a four-time tag-team champion, a three-time Cruiserweight champion, and a three-time world champion.
- Also, he is the winner of the 2006 Royal Rumble and has headlined several major WWE pay-per-view events.
- Then he long-term employer WWE has described him as “one of the most well-known and beloved competitors of all time”.