Angela Madatyan Wiki, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Angela Madatyan
|Full Name:||Angela Madatyan|
|Birth Date:||August 21, 1983|
|Profession:||Stylist, Hairdresser, Designer|
|Married||Serj Tankian (2012)|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Vanadzor, Armenia|
|Angela Madatyan Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Angela Madatyan|
Angela Madatyan is known as American Stylist, Hairdresser, and Designer. More than her profession she gains massive popularity as the wife of Armenian-American singer, musician, songwriter, and record producer, Serj Tankian.
What is Angela Madatyan’s Ethnicity?
Angela Madatyan was born on August 21, 1983, in Vanadzor, Armenia, United States of America. As of 2020, she is 37 years old with a birth sign Leo. Generally, she celebrates her birthday on August 21.
Madatyan holds an American nationality and belongs to the Middle Eastern ethnicity.
Who is Angela Madatyan Husband?
Angela Madatyan is a married woman. Angela married her long-time boyfriend Serj Tankian. The couple married on June 9, 2012. The wedding ceremony of Angela and Serj took place in Simi Valley, California. The duo has a son together named Rumi on October 24, 2014. The marriage life of Angela with her husband Serj is going strong as there is no news regarding any extramarital affairs at present.
Net Worth and Salary of Angela Madatyan
However, Mandaean enjoys the fortune of her husband. Therefore talking about her husband’s net worth, Serj receives about $1.5 million in annual salary as he is a talented musician. He currently has an estimated fortune of around $20 million.
Angela Madatyan’s Career
- As a profession, Angela is a Stylist, Hairdresser, and Designer.
- Besides these, there is no information regarding her profession.
- However, she came into the spotlight after getting married to a famous Armenian-American singer, musician, songwriter, and record producer, Serj Tankian.
- Therefore, talking about her husband’s profession, in the beginning, stage, Tankian formed the band Soil’.
- Later, when the band member left the band, he founded a new band “System of a Down” alongside Daron Malakian and Shavo Odadjian.
- In addition, three of the band’s five studio albums debuted at number one on the Billboard 200. Tankian released his debut album “Elect the Dead” in 2007 for his solo career.
- Afterward, Serj released “Imperfect Harmonies”, “Harakiri” and “Orca Symphony No. 1”.
- Includes System of a Down released Tankian albums such as Toxicity ‘, Steal This Album !, and Mesmerize. He is also committed to environmental and animal welfare.
- In addition, he even wrote two poetry books, “Cool Gardens” and “Glaring Through Oblivion,” and received praise for appearing in such films as “My Little Prince,” “The Last Dweller,” “1915.”