Andy Bassich Wiki, Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Andy Bassich
|Kate Rorke Bassich
|View more / View less Facts of Andy Bassich
Andy Bassich is famous as an American media personality of National Geographic Channel who is widely known for appearing in the documentary series, Life Below Zero. Also, he is a musher who takes care of over 37 sled dogs in Alaska.
Early Life of Andy Bassich
Andy Bassich was born in the year 1959 in Washington, the United States of America. Currently, he is 60 years old. Andy holds American citizenship while his ethnicity is white.
Andy graduated from the John F. Kennedy High School. After his high school graduation, he worked for several years in a minor store in order to support his family and sister’s wedding. Later, he decided to quit his education and leave his family in order to go to Alaska and live. Andy has got grey hair color with brown eyes color.
Andy Bassich’s Married Life with Kate Rorke Bassich Ended at around 10
Andy Bassich was previously married to Kate Rorke Bassich after a few years of dating. They met one another back in the year 2003 in Dawson City, Alaska. There he used to work as a riverboat captain and she was there as a tourist.
The couple lived an adventurous life in Alaska, the United States of America. They gave birth to a daughter but her name is still under the wrap. They had been living together for around 10 years. But he was abusing her physically and verbally hence, they separated in the year 2015. The divorce was finalized in the year 2016.
What is the Net Worth of Andy Bassich as of 2019?
Allocating information from several sources as of 2019, it is found that Andy has an estimated net worth of around $250k. The talented and hardworking, Andy has collected a decent amount of money from his hunting, gathering, and musher profession.
Besides these, he also makes almost $100,000 from the document series, Life Below Zero.
Professional Career of Media Personality Andy Bassich
- Andy Bassich traveled across the country in the year 1976 and he wanted to visit Alaska.
- But, his sister was getting married in the same year, so Andy returned and did his carpentry jobs for a few years.
- After that, he went to Alaska to fulfill his dream of living and working in Alaska.
- There he used to do gardening in the summertime and used to hunt and gather garden supplies in the fall.
- He used to work as a musher and lived there along with 37 sled dogs.
- He loves to spend his spare time with dogs rather than humans.
- Furthermore, Andy worked as a riverboat captain for 20 years on the Yukun River.
- Andy is one of the six characters in the documentary series, Life Below Zero alongside Sue Aikens, Jassie Holmes, Glenn Villeneuve, Erik Salitan, Agnes Hailstone, and Chip Hailstone.
- Alaskan people mostly celebrate the breakup of water at the beginning of summer but, icy water flooded away all his property, machinery, and houses.