Andy Adler Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Dating, Husband, Height, Weight
Facts of Andy Adler
|Full Name:||Andy Adler|
|Birth Date:||August 19, 1981|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$ 1 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||San Diego, California|
|Andy Adler Facebook|
|Andy Adler Twitter|
|Andy Adler Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Andy Adler|
Andy Adler is an American sportscaster, journalist, and television personality who serves as a sports anchor at WPIX and hosts PIX11 Sports Desk and Yankee pre-game shows.
Previously, she co-hosted NBC’s Today in LA Weekend and the Lakers Pre and Post Game shows on Time Warner Cable Sports Net.
When is Andy Adler Birthed?
Andy Adler was born on August 19, 1981, in San Diego, California, in the United States of America. As of 2022, she is 41 years old with a birth sign Leo. However, she holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Academic Qualification of Andy Adler
Andy attended at Stanford University, officially Leland Stanford Junior University located in Stanford, California.
Is Andy Adler Dating Currently after a Separation for Ex-Husband?
The New York-based reporter Andy was previously married to American screenwriter Doug Ellin in September 2017. However, the couple separated within a few months of their wedding in April 2018. On March 30, 2018, Doug filed for divorce in Los Angeles, calling for “irreconcilable differences.”
Andy wanted to break away from his former husband a few months ago and tried to avoid the public spotlight on her fallen relationship. Despite the separation, the entourage creator always values his 18 months spent with Andy.
Doug revealed with an interview of 2018 for Page Six that the distance was too big since he was in New York and Andy was in Los Angeles. While the separation was heartbreaking for Doug, he confessed her pure love. Andy and her then-boyfriend Doug engaged on April 30, 2017, while vacationing in New Orleans.
The Ex-couple met for the first time in 2015 when Andy had been interviewing on their show. The sportscaster wanted to meet him, and the couple spent their 12 hours having breakfast, lunch, and dinner in New York City. Prior to Andy, Doug was previously married to Melissa Dana Hecht for 13 years, and the former couple had also shared two children. Later, he engaged a model called Maddie Diehl and split in 2016.
Andy Adler has an estimated net worth of $1 million. However, her actual salary has not been revealed yet. Talking about her body measurement, the sportscaster has an appealing body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches and a weight of 82Kg. Furthermore, Andy has blonde hair color and dark brown eyes color.
Adler’s Career in the Journalism Field
- Talking about her job, she worked as a presenter for Fox and was the host of American Latino TV, a weekly magazine for Americans.
- She also moderated the evening magazine Eye on the Desert and worked as a reporter at 18 clocks.
- Likewise, she became a journalist shortly after graduation but no one knew her from the industry.
- She also applied for the NBC Page program in Burbank, California, and was admitted.
- However, she quickly switched from running NBC Lot to working as an editorial assistant in the KNBC Newsroom and got the job as a reporter for the NBC affiliate in Monterey as a CA for a year.
- In addition, she began her career as an on-air radio at the age of 20 years.
- She also became a reporter for Montenegro-based NBC subsidiary KSBW.
- That’s why she was voted “Hottest News Personality” by the Huffington Post in 2009.
- In fact, she made her film debut with a cameo appearance in the 2011 American action movie “Fast Five” starring Dwayne Johnson (The Rock).
- She attributes her closest companion and greatest motivation to her mother.