Is Andrew Ferguson Married? Bio, Age, Nationality, Net Worth, Child, Book
Facts of Andrew Ferguson
|June 28, 1956
|$1 million-$5 Million
|View more / View less Facts of Andrew Ferguson
Andrew Ferguson is an American journalist and author who is famous as a staff writer at The Atlantic.
Where is Andrew Ferguson from?
On June 28, 1956, Andrew Ferguson opened his beautiful pair of eyes for the very first time. Andrew was born in Scotland, United Kingdom. As of 2022, Andrew is 66 years old. By birth, he has a star sign of Cancer.
Andrew cuts his birthday cake annually on the 28th of June with his friends and family. By nationality, Andrew holds citizenship in the UK and belongs of white descent. Likewise, Andrew follows the Christianity religion.
Where did Andrew Ferguson go to study?
Andrew started schooling in some high school. After completing an early level of education, Andrew joined Occidental College for further education.
Is Andrew Ferguson Married?
Andrew’s relationship status is married. He likes to keep his personal matter private, so there is no information about when he tied the wedding knot and the identity and profession of his wife. Andrew is living a happy married life with his wife. There is no information regarding the rumor and controversies about Andrew in any media.
The past relationship with Andrew is also not available at the moment. Andrew is living a low-key life while focussing on his career as an author and Journalism.
How many children does Andrew Ferguson have?
Andrew is the father of two children. Along with his beloved wife, he has welcomed two sons. The name and birth dates of his children are not available at any site. he is living a good life with his two children and wife at the moment.
How much is Andrew Ferguson’s Net Worth?
As of 2022, Andrew has an estimated net worth of $1 million-$5 million. This includes Andrew’s assets, money, and income. He has earned this huge fortune from his primary career as a journalist. Through his various sources of income, Andrew has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle. The average annual salary for Andrew is between $24,292 to $72,507.
Andrew also earns an extra sum of fortune from paid partnerships, sponsored contracts, and brand endorsement. Likewise, Andrew is living a happy and simplest lifestyle with the money he gets through his career.
Journalism Career of Andrew Ferguson
- Andrew started his career as an author, Journalist.
- He is working currently as a staff writer at The Atlantic.
- Since December of 2018, Andrew also worked as a senior editor of The Weekly Standard and as a columnist for Bloomberg News based in Washington, D.C.
- Andrew also worked as a columnist for Fortune, TV Guide, and Forbes FYI, and a contributing editor to Time.
- David Brooks named Ferguson the greatest political writer of my generation after the close of The Weekly Standard.
- He was a senior editor at Washingtonian magazine before joining the Standard at its founding in 1995.
- As an author, Andrew has also written for The New Yorker, New York, The New Republic, the Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, and other publications.
- He was a White House speechwriter for President George H. W. Bush in 1992.
- In 1996, a collection of Andrew’s essays, Fools’ Names, Fools’ Faces, was published by Atlantic Monthly Press.
- In 2007, Land of Lincoln was published and released by Grove/Atlantic and his work has appeared in a variety of anthologies.