Ana Karla Suarez Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Relationship, Height
Facts of Ana Karla Suarez
|Full Name:||Ana Karla Suarez|
|Birth Date:||July 7, 1994|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Father||Carlos Alberto Suarez|
|Ana Karla Suarez Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Ana Karla Suarez|
Ana Karla Suarez is an awesome dancer who gained fame after appearing with Enrique Iglesias in the singer’s 2014 music video for “Bailando.”
Early Life of Ana Karla Suarez
Ana Karla Suarez first opened her eyes on July 7, 1994, in Havana, Cuba. As of 2020, her age is 26 years old. She is the daughter of Carlos Alberto Suarez and Dania Lima. Ana holds Cuban nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
Ana spent her childhood days in Alamar, Cuba along with her parents. She attended Jinete Chullima School in Old Havana and graduated from there.
What is Ana Karla Suarez Relationship status?
Discussing her personal life, she is an unmarried woman.
What is Ana Karla Suarez’s Net Worth and Salary?
Some sources claim that her net worth is around $5 Million as of 2022. Since as a dancer, she has given her performance in very famous places and has gained praise as well, this much of net worth is not a matter of surprise for her.
Height and Weight (Body Measurement)
Though the exact height and weight of Ana are not available, as she stands at a decent height, we guess that her height is around 5 feet and 8 inches whereas her weight is not known. Ana is an adorably beautiful and attractive woman. Likewise, she has black eyes with naturally black hair.
- Discussing her career, she is a dancer. As she was interested in dancing, Ana started learning at the Lizt Alfonso Company at a very young age.
- Then after completing high school, she even took the diploma in dance.
- It was her passion that made her follow the path towards dance and finally establish herself as a dancer.
- After getting a diploma in dance, Ana started performing for various famous shows and events as well.
- She performed in Gran Teatro de La Habana, La Huella de Espana and also at the Baletto Spagnolo di Cuba.
- Her dedication and talent ensured her position as the most talented dancer in Cuba.
- Then, in 2013, Lizt Alfonso was asked to choreograph a music video for Cuban singer Descemer Bueno.
- There, Ana caught the eye of the director Alejandro Perez and he called him over and immediately appointed her as the dancer in his video.
- Since after that Ana never had to look back.
- She was like a Cuban princess in each and every performance.
- Soon after that, she started doing her videos with famous productions and till now, she is leading a very successful career.