Amy Stran Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Amy Stran
|June 19, 1979
|5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)
|Amy Stran Facebook
|Amy Stran Twitter
|Amy Stran Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Amy Stran
Amy Stran is a famous QVC host where and even a blog writer. Let us know more about this talented lady’s early life, career, personal life, and many more.
Does Amy Stran have a Twin sister?
Amy Stran was born on 19 June 1979 in the United States. As of 2019, she is 40 years old. There is no information about her parents. However, she has a twin sister named Erin Stran who works together with Amy at QVC in the Studio Scoop team. Amy holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
Talking about her education, she completed her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Theatre from Catawba College, Salisbury, North Carolina. She completed her graduation from Townson Maryland in the Arts.
Who is Amy Stran Married to?
Discussing her personal life, Amy is a married woman. She is married to Steven. Her husband Steven is a real estate businessman. The pair first met in 1984; before they had a stable career. During that time, Amy was a waitress while Steven was a bartender. Moreover, the pair tied the wedding knots in 2007 in front of friends and family.
Amy is relishing her happy and blessed married life with her husband. Their bond became stronger with the presence of a 5-year-old daughter named Bree (born in 2014) and a 3-year-old baby boy named Clayton (born in 2016.)
What is Amy Stran’s Net Worth and Salary?
Well, the average salary of the QVC host is around $47,026 and the top earners make a salary of around $56,633 a year. Amy Stran’s net worth is $700,000 and receives an annual salary of around $60k.
What is the Height of Amy Stran?
She is an elegantly beautiful woman with an attractive personality.
Amy stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches whereas her weight is unknown. Moreover, she has brown eyes and dark brown hair.
- Stran started her career at an early age with a children’s theatre company from Richmond.
- Moreover, she played in various plays and serials for six years. She also hosted the show All My Children, One Life To Live, and so on. After that, she got selected in QVC as a host.
- As for now, she is taking care of coordination and gives assistance during the production activities of the shows at QVC.
- Amy gives feedback to the inspired Style team where all the fashion stuff is selected finally.
- Along with this, Amy is also a blog writer at QVC where she gives details about her tours, jewelry designing, latest trends, etc.
- Before getting a professional, she went through six months of training to get knowledge about the QVC business, products and services, sales approach, promotions and etc.