Who is Amy Sherrill? Check out Tim Duncan Ex-Wife Biography, Kids
Amy Sherill is the ex-wife of retired professional basketball player Tim Duncan. He is recognized as one of the greatest players in NBA history of all time. Tim has won 15 times NBA All-Star, 5 times NBA Champion, 2 time NBA MVP, and NBA Finals MVP.
Amy Sherrill was Birthed in North Carolina
Amy Sherrill was born in North Carolina in the United States of America in 1977. As of now, she is 45 years old. She was born to American parents to Fred Sherill (father) and Judy (mother). By nationality, Amy has American citizenship and belongs to a white ethnical background.
Educational Background of Amy Sherrill
Talking about her educational background, she attended Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. She was a cheerleader during her college days. She has blonde hair with dark brown eyes color.
Married in 2001 Tim Duncan & Divorced in 2013
Net Worth of Amy Sherrill’s Ex-Husband
Her ex-husband Tim Duncan has a net worth of around $130 million dollars as of 2022. He earned his wealth through his professional career as an NBA player. He played for 19 years with the San Antonio Spurs as a professional basketball player from 1997 to 2016.
His Endorsements Deals
Besides, his professional career, Duncan also earns a good sum of amount through various commercials and endorsement deals. He has endorsed many popular brands such as HEB, AT&T, and Adidas. He has made a huge sum of money of $2 million off the court from his deals.
Who is Her Ex-Husband?
Amy Sherrill was previously married to Tim Duncan. He is a retired professional basketball player. The American NBA player is the winner of 15 times NBA All-Star, 5 times NBA Champion, 2-time NBA MVP, and 3-time NBA Finals MVP.
Duncan is a great player and as well as a great human being, he believes in giving back to society. He formed the Tim Duncan Foundation to promote and spread awareness and raise funds for education, youth sports, and health issues.
Her Ex-Husband Tim Duncan’s Career
- Tim Duncan started playing basketball during his freshman year of high school at St.Dunstan’s Episcopal High School.
- He then joined Wake Forest University and started to play for the college team.
- Later in 1997, he started his professional career with the Saint Antonio Spurs in the NBA.
- Tim has led the Saint Antonio Spurs, NBA Defensive Player of the Year, NBA All-Star Game, and more teams to a different level.
- In the year 2003, he became the leader of the Saint Antonio Spurs.
- After that in 2014, Tim won a match against the Los Angeles Lakers scoring 25,000 points.
- Tim is the 19th player in the history of the NBA to reach the milestone.
- In the 2006-07 season, Duncan was selected as a Western Conference starter for the NBA All-Star Game in 2007.
- Tim led his team to a 4-1 series winning over the Denver Nuggets in the playoffs.
- After that, in the 2010-11 season, he became the Spurs’ all-time leader with a 12-game winning streak with a figure of 13-2 after 15 games.
- Tim became the 94th player in NBA history to play 1000 games in 2010.
- Duncan became the oldest player ever to record the 20-20 game in the history of the NBA in 2013.
- Furthermore, Tim has also participated in the Men’s Basketball in the Olympic Games, FIBA Americas Championship, World Basketball Championship, Goodwill Games, Summer Universiade on different occasions, and many more.
- He is a two-time Most Valuable Player (MVP) (2002, 2003), and as well as a three-time NBA Finals MVP (1999, 2003, 2005).
- Tim has completed 19 seasons with the San Antonio Spurs of the NBA.
- And on July 11, 2016, Tim has finally retired from Spurs.
- The Association for Professional Basketball Research has listed Tim among the “100 Greatest Professional Basketball Players of the 20th Century”.
FAQs of Amy Sherrill
Who is Amy Sherrill?
Sherill is the ex-wife of retired professional basketball player Tim Duncan. He is recognized as one of the greatest players in NBA history of all time.
Where was Amy Sherrill Birthed?
Amy was born in North Carolina in the United States of America in 1977.