What is Amy Brenneman Net Worth? Who is Her Husband?
Facts of Amy Brenneman
|Full Name:||Amy Brenneman|
|Birth Date:||June 22, 1964|
|Profession:||Actress, Producer, Scriptwriter|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Married||Brad Silberling (1995)|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
|Body Size||30-23-33 inches|
|Birth Place||New London, Connecticut|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (Jewish, English, Irish, and Swiss)|
|Father||Russell Langdon Brenneman, Jr|
|Mother||Frederica Joanne Shoenfield|
|Siblings||Andrew Brenneman, and Matthew Brenneman|
|Kids||Charlotte Tucker and Bodhi Russell Silberling|
|Amy Brenneman Facebook|
|Amy Brenneman Twitter|
|Amy Brenneman Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Amy Brenneman|
Amy Brenneman is an American actress, television producer, as well as a scriptwriter who is widely famous for appearing in the TV series NYPD Blue.
What is the Age of Amy Brenneman?
Amy Brenneman opened her eyes as Amy Frederica Brenneman on 22nd June 1964, in New London, Connecticut, the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 55 years old while her horoscope is Cancer. She is the daughter of Frederica Joanne Shoenfield (mother) and Russell Langdon Brenneman, Jr (father). Her mother was a judge of the Connecticut State Superior Court while her father was an environmental lawyer.
Her aunt, Beryl D. Hines was a Cold War-era journalist. She grew up with her two brothers, Andrew Brenneman, and Matthew Brenneman. Amy holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnic group (Jewish, English, Irish, and Swiss).
She attended Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and graduated from there in comparative religion in the year 1987.
NYPD Blue is an American television series that was originally broadcast on the ABC network. The series first debuted on 21st September 1993 and aired its final episode on 1st March 2005. Steven Bochco and David Milch created the series. Further, the series was ABC’s longest-running primetime one-hour drama series until Grey’s Anatomy surpassed it in the year 2016.
Amy Brenneman has an estimated net worth of around $16 million as of 2019 which she earned through her career as an actress, television producer, and scriptwriter. She earned a salary of around $100k per episode from the series, Private Practice.
In the year 2010, she purchased a house for $4.3 million on Martha’s Vineyard.
Husband & Children
Amy Brenneman tied the wedding knot to her husband, Brad Silberling on 30th September 1995. Her husband, Brad is an American television as well as a film director. The couple has two children together as a son, Charlotte Tucker, and a daughter, Bodhi Russell Silberling. As of now, the entire family is enjoying their happy and prosperous family life together.
Height and Weight
Amy Brenneman stands at a tall height of 5 feet 6 inches. Further, Brenneman’s body weight is around 57 kg. Her body measurement is 30-23-33 inches which include her bust, waist, and hip size respectively. Brenneman has brown colored hair while her eyes are green in color.
- Amy Brenneman began her career in the TV series Middle Ages in the year 1992 and appeared in three different episodes of the series.
- From 1993 to 1994, she appeared as Det. Janice Licalsi in an American drama TV series, NYPD Blue.
- After that, she appeared in a couple of movies in small roles before getting her first big role in the 1995 movie, Heat.
- In the next two years, Amy appeared in a series of movies such as Fear, Daylight, and Nevada where she was the lead female actor.
- She appeared in the black comedy movie, Your Friends & Neighbors as Mary in the year 1998.
- She returned to the television industry became the creator and executive producer of an American legal drama series, Judging Amy where she played the character of a divorced single mother who works as a Family Court Judge in Hartford.
- In the year 2000, she appeared in the ensemble cast movie, Things You Can Tell Just by Looking at Her.
- Amy starred in an independent drama, Nine Lives in the year 2005.
- In the year 2007, she played the role of Sylvia Avila in The Jane Austen Book Club, and in the year 2008, she co-starred in 88 Minutes alongside Al Pacino.
- She was cast as Violet Turner in the Grey’s Anatomy spin-off, Private Practice in March 2007.
- Later, she appeared in movies like The Face of Love and Words and Pictures and was cast in the HBO drama series The Leftovers.
- In the year 2013, she played the role of Mary of Guise, the series’ lead character’s mother, in Reign.
- Apart from her acting, producing, and scriptwriting career, Amy Brenneman is an Episcopalian. She signed the We Had Abortions petition which appears in the October 2006 issue of Ms. Magazine.
- On 28th February 2007, Amy portrays as an entrepreneur, alongside actors Ed Asner, Barbara Bain, George Coe, Wendie Malick, and James Pickens, Jr.
- In July 2008, she was nominated as a candidate on the Unite for Strength slate for a place on the national governing board of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) in elections scheduled for 18 September 2008.
- In the year 2009, she hosted the Target for a Safe America gala at the Riviera Country Club in Los Angeles for the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence.
Awards & Nominations
- In the year 2001, Amy won the TV Guide Award for Actress of the Year in a Drama Series, Judging Amy and in the next year, she received the Women in Film Lucy Award.
- Further, she received nominations for three Primetime Emmy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and won Screen Actors Guild Award for the same series.
- For her appearance on the TV series, NYPD Blue, she was nominated twice for the Primetime Emmy Award, once for the Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in the year 1994, and the next year, for the Outstanding Guest Actress.