Ami Brabson Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height, Family
Facts of Ami Brabson
|Full Name:||Ami Brabson|
|View more / View less Facts of Ami Brabson|
Ami Brabson is an American actress known for Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999), Homicide: Life on the Street (1993), and Law & Order (1990). She has been enjoying her married to Andre Braugher since December 28, 1991.
What is the Ethnicity of Ami Brabson?
Ami Babson is a lady of African-American ethnicity and holds an American nationality.
Her childhood was really great. Ami parents raised her with lots of love and care since her childhood days. Ami went to Northwestern University for high school. She was an active student during her high school days. She took the degree of Bachelor in Arts from the university.
Interest in Dance and Sing since childhood
Brabson was interested in dancing and acting since her early childhood days. Her parents always supported her to pursue her career as per her interest. She started training in her early teens to become an actress and to join the entertainment industry. She did her MFA in an acting graduate program from New York University.
Net worth and Salary of Ami as of 2022
Being a famous actress and well-known personality, Ami earns a very good sum of money. But her salary and net worth are still under review. Besides this, her husband Andre Braugher’s net worth is $8 million.
Married life with Andre Braugher
Besides acting, Ami is very good at singing as well. she can even speak in American, Southern, West Indian, and Standard British languages. Ami was married to actor Andre Braugher on 28th December 1991.
Andre Braugher is a multiple award-winning actor. He is mainly known for his roles as Detective Frank Pembleton on NBC’s Homicide: Life on the Street and so on. They gave birth to Michael Braugher after a year of their marriage.
In addition to this, their two children Isaiah and Wesley were born in 1996 and 2003 respectively. The couples have not reported any split-ups or divorce filed from either side. They are not even engaged in an extramarital affair. Ami and her family are currently residing in South Orange.
She is one of the beautiful actresses with an attractive figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches. Similarly, she has black curly hair with black eyes color.
Ami Brabson’s Professional Career
- Ami started her career in acting from the theatre. She performed twice on Broadway including the character named Angela in Paradise Factory Theatre.
- After that, she was seen in the character of Betty/Peg in the play named Way of the World.
- Ami was seen in many regional acts as well. She also played the character Quilly in Old Setter.
- Then she was again seen in the play Fences in which she played the character of Rose.
- Brabson played the character of Marjorie in the play, Splash Hatch.
- Her last 2 plays were “A Midnight Night’s summer” in which she played the role of Helena and Othello and she was there seen as Emilia.
- Ami also loved singing. her career took a turning point when she was seen as the wife of her real-life husband in the show named “Homicide: Life on the street” in the year 1993.
- she played the character of Mary Pembleton and did really well.
- After that, she was seen in the role of Judge Karen Blake and Judge Madeline Drake in the TV series of NBC named Law & Order.
- She also appeared as Alison Travis in “The Jury” on the FOX channel.
- Ami also played the role of Vanessa Sharp in the series “The Beat”.
- In the year 2013, she played a role in Contamination.