Amber Najm Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height, Birthday
Amber Najm is famous as the wife of the rapper T-Pain. Her life partner, Faheem Rashad Najm or T-Pain is a famous singer and a songwriter who became her introduction most of the time. He is a popular figure in the hip-hop industry, however, his wife still remains under the shadows.
What is the Age of Amber Najm?
Amber Najm was born on 13th April 1981, in Melbourne, Florida, the United States of America to African-American parents. As of 2019, she is 38 years old and her birth sign is Aries. Generally, she celebrates her birthday on April 13th.
Moving towards her nationality, Amber is American and she belongs to the African-American ethnicity. She attended St. John’s College and received her graduation.
Is Amber Najm Married?
The 36-year-old, Amber is a married woman. She tied the wedding knot with her long-term boyfriend, T-Pain after dating him for a couple of months. They exchanged their wedding vows on 11th September 2003. Moreover, the couple has three children together Lyriq, Muziq, and Kaydnz Kodah. They have been also spotted together several times in the public and media.
Her husband, T-Pain is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. Because of her husband, she never made the headlines of her own.
There have been rumors that her husband was involved in sexual misconduct but despite some problems, Najm has been very supportive of her husband. Since their marriage, the married couple has maintained a sound relation between them and never involved in any kind of affairs. Currently, Amber and T-Pain are happily enjoying their married life and living elegantly.
Her Husband Net Worth
Moreover, Her husband is seen with a net worth of $35 million which is huge enough.
How Tall is Amber Najm?
Amber has got a perfect body figure and a tall height of 5 feet 4 inches. She has got curly black hair with blue eyes which describe her personality to be a very peaceful and calm person.
Professional Career of Amber Najm
- Talking about her professional career, Amber Najm started to work for the American military in the year 2001.
- However, her exact profession is still under the wrap.
- Additionally, her husband is successful to include his songs and albums in the Billboard chart.
- In the year 2008, he won two Grammy awards for Good Life and Blame It the year 2010
- Later, T-Pain received a 6x platinum certificate from the Recording Industry Association of America for one of the most hit songs Low with Flo Rida.
- Moreover, he also worked in the movie Fast and Furious 7 which was able to earn around $1.5 billion worldwide in the box office along with the co-stars like Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Levy Tran, and many more.