Who is Amanda Seyfried Husband? Daughter/Children; Net Worth as of 2022
Facts of Amanda Seyfried
|Full Name:||Amanda Seyfried|
|Birth Date:||December 3, 1985|
|Profession:||Actor, Singer, Model|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Break Up||Dominic Cooper, Justin Long|
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
|Birth Place||Allentown, Pennsylvania,|
|Education||‘William Allen High School’|
|Kids||Daughter Nina Sadoski Seyfried, Son|
|Amanda Seyfried Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Amanda Seyfried|
Awаrd-wіnnіng асtrеѕѕ, Amanda Seyfried is popular for her roles in ‘Mean Girls’ and ‘Mamma Mia!. Also, she is ѕіngеr-ѕоngwrіtеr аѕ wеll аѕ а mоdеl. Amanda is famous for her portrayal of ‘Lilly Kane’ in the TV series ‘Veronica Mars.’
How old is Amanda Seyfried?
The 34-year-old actress was born Amanda Michelle Seyfried on December 3, 1985, in Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA. She is the daughter of father Jack Seyfried pharmacist and mother Ann Seyfried occupational therapist. She grew with her older siblings sister Jennifer Seyfried. Having American nationality, Amanda is of mixed ethnicity. The actress said
“My parents are still together. They were amazing parents.”
She suffered from anxiety attacks from an early age. Amanda said
“That kind of anxiety in me, that obsession, was helpful,” she told Allure. “I use it in my acting. It’s something I don’t want to give up feeling, because it gives me an edge.”
Amanda joined ‘William Allen High School’ located in Allentown, Pennsylvania. When she was still in school, her modeling and acting career started. At the age of 11, she became a model and started working for the clothing brand ‘The Limited Too.’ She managed to graduate from high school in 2003 despite her busy schedule.
Who is Amanda Seyfried Husband? Daughter/Children
Currently, Amanda Seyfriend is a happily married woman and mother of two children. Before, her happily married life, she dated at least two other actors. She has an on-and-off relationship with Dominic Cooper, her “Mamma Mia!” co-star from the year 2008 until 2010.
After her break up with Copper, she began dating Justin Long in the year 2013. But their relationship also only short-lived and had broken up their relationship in 2015. After her heartbreak, Amanda has a romantic relationship with her current husband Thomas Sadoski in 2016. Both of them met while working on the set of “The Last Word”.
Just after dating for a year. Amanda tied the wedding knot with her husband Justin on March 12, 2017. After 10 days of their marriage, she became the mother of a daughter Nina Sadoski Seyfried born on March 21, 2017. After three years, she welcomed their 2nd child a son born in September 2020. But the couple is yet to reveal their son’s name. Currently, she is living happily with her beloved husband.
What’s Amanda Seyfried Net Worth?
She has been earning money bу рlауіng vаrіоuѕ rоlеѕ іn ѕоар ореrаѕ, fіlmѕ аѕ wеll аѕ thе ѕеrіеѕ. Аmаndа Ѕеуfrіеd has an estimated net worth of $12 mіllіоn as of 2022. Surely, her main ѕоurсе оf іnсоmе іѕ hеr асtіng саrееr. Also, she earns a decent sum of money from her ѕіngіng аnd mоdеlіng саrееrѕ.
She featured in the movie “Mamma Mia! collected worth $615.7 million at the box office. Also, its sequel, “Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again,” collected worth $395 million. She paid $1.7 million for a 1,585 square foot condo in NYC’s Greenwich Village in 2012.
Then she bought a home in the Beachwood Canyon area of Los Angeles from her “Jennifer’s Body” co-star Adam Brody for $1.85 million. Also, she owns a rustic farmhouse in the Catskills that includes a barn (which has been turned into a guesthouse) and a stable for her goats and horses.
What is the Height of Amanda Seyfried?
The beautiful actress Seyfried has an appealing body figure. She has a height of 5 feet 2 inches i.e 1.59 m tall. While her body weighs around 60ks. She has blonde hair color grayish eyes color.
- At the age of 11, she started her modeling career. Then she entered into acting when she was 15 with recurring roles as Lucy Montgomery on the CBS soap opera As the World Turns (1999–2001) and Joni Stafford on the ABC soap All My Children in 2003.
- Working as a teen actress, she gained prominence following her feature film debut Mean Girls in 2004.
- Then she featured in a recurring role as Lilly Kane on the UPN television series Veronica Mars (2004–2006).
- Amanda appeared in the supporting roles in independent films such as Nine Lives in 2005 and Alpha Dog in 2006 and portrayed Sarah Henrickson on the HBO series Big Love (2006–2011).
- She landed in the leading role in a number of successful films such as Mamma Mia! in 2008, the horror film Solstice in 2008, the black comedy Jennifer’s Body in 2009, the erotic thriller Chloe in 2009, the romantic drama Dear John in 2010, romantic comedy Letters to Juliet in 2010, the romance horror Red Riding Hood in 2011, the science fiction action film In Time in 2011 and the musical Les Miserables in 2012.
- Her other films credits include the mystery thriller Gone in 2012, the biographical drama Lovelace in 2013, the romantic comedy The Big Wedding in 2013, the Seth MacFarlane comedies A Million Ways to Die in the West in 2014, Ted 2 in 2015, the fantasy film Pan in 2015, the dramas Fathers and Daughters in 2016, First Reformed in 2017, the comedy The Clapper in 2017, the science fiction film Anon in 2018, the crime comedy Gringo in 2018, the musical Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again in 2018, and the comedy-drama The Art of Racing in the Rain in 2019.
- Also, she occasionally did voice-over work in animation such as Epic in 2013) and Scoob! in 2020.