Amanda Brynn Mickelson Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Relationship, Height
Facts of Amanda Brynn Mickelson
|Full Name:||Amanda Brynn Mickelson|
|Birth Date:||June 21, 1999|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Education||Pacific Ridge School, Brown University|
|Siblings||Sophia Isabel Mickelson, Evan Samuel Mickelson|
|View more / View less Facts of Amanda Brynn Mickelson|
Amanda Brynn Mickelson is the eldest daughter of professional golf player Phil Mickelson and actress, Amy Mickelson. Her father Phil is one of the highest-earning golfers worldwide.
Mickelson’s Early Life
Amanda Brynn Mickelson was born on June 21, 1999, in the United States. Her birth sign is Gemini. She is the daughter of Phil Mickelson (father) and Amy Mickelson (mother). She has a sister Sophia Isabel Mickelson and brother Evan Samuel Mickelson as her siblings.
Amanda holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Regarding her education, she completed her graduation from Pacific Ridge School. The best part of Amanda’s graduation was that her father Phil left his US Open Championship to attend his daughter’s graduation and said,
“As I look back on life, this is a moment I’ll always cherish and be glad I was present,”
As of now, Amanda is continuing her studies at Brown University in Egyptology. Amanda stands at an average height of 5 feet 3 inches tall. Just like her mother, she also has blonde curly hair and brown eyes color with a white skin tone.
What is Amanda Brynn Mickelson’s Relationship status?
Amanda is still a teenager and focusing on her studies.
Amanda Brynn Mickelson’s Parents’ Relationship
Likewise, they again became the parents of their second daughter, Sophia Isabel Mickelson on 23rd October 2002. Similarly, the family of four became five after Amy gave birth to her third child a son Ebam Samuel Mickelson on 23rd March 2003.
What is the Net Worth & Salary of Amanda Brynn Mickelson?
On the other hand, Amanda’s father Phil Mickelson has an estimated net worth of $375 million as of 2022. According to some reliable sources, Phil earned $41.3 million alone in 2018. His earnings consist of $4.3 million as a winning salary and the remaining $37 million from endorsement as well.
Likewise, Mickelson has won 44 events on the PGA Tour including five major championships; three Masters titles, a PGA Championship, and an Open Championship. Also, by winning the championships, Mickelson earned around $88 million in cash prizes.
Also, he worked with many companies such as Callaway Golf Company, Barclays, KPMG, Exxon Mobil, Rolex, and Amgen on commercial deals, too. Furthermore, Phil’s wife Amy runs the Phil and Amy Mickelson Foundation which supports youth and family initiatives as well.
- Amanda Brynn Mickelson is still in her teenage to thinking about her career and future goals.
- It is up to her to follow her parents’ professional career line or not.
- However, her future looks bright and lives a lavish life with her parents. Being the daughter of a famous star, we are sure that she also has very good golf playing skills like her father.
- Therefore Amanda’s father Phil Mickelson is one of America’s most successful professional golfers.
- Phil has won every major tournament except the ‘US Open,’ where he has been the runner-up a record six times.
- Further, he is characterized by a powerful, but inaccurate drive with an excellent short game.
- Though he is right-handed, he has a unique left-handed swing. He has won a ‘PGA Tour event as an amateur, at the tender age of 20.
- Although Mickelson is ranked at number two on the ‘PGA Tour list, his earnings from endorsements are far more than his earnings from the game.
- Likewise, Mickelson has endorsed brands like ‘Rolex,’ ‘Callaway Golf,’ and ‘Ford’ among others.
- In the year 2007, his annual earnings were estimated to be $42 million, making him one of the highest-paid golfers in the world
- . He was included in the ‘National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame and was the recipient of the ‘ESPY’ award for the best male golfer of 2004 as well.
- Moreover, he has represented the country in 11 ‘Ryder Cup matches and 12 ‘Presidents Cups,’ which he considers to be a huge honor.