How much is American gymnast, model Aly Raisman Net Worth? Two-time Olympian Career
Aly Raisman is an American gymnast who has won many Olympian games. Also, she has won six Olympic medals as a member of the U.S. women’s gymnastics teams, the Fierce Five in the year 2012 and Final Five in the year 2016.
How much is Aly Raisman Net Worth?
Aly Raisman, the 25-years-old gymnast boosts her wealth through her career. She has earned a decent amount of net worth as a gymnast. As per Celebrity net worth, Aly has an estimated net worth of around $2 million. Undoubtedly, Aly lives an extravagant lifestyle, thanks to her profession.
In terms of lifestyle, she drives one of the best selling cats in the United States. It’s a stylish Ferrari worth of $252,800. Moreover, her Needham house was on for sale for $2.5 million. She also owns a lavish house in Massachusetts. With such types of earning, she is maintaining her lavish lifestyle.
|Net Worth in 2019||$2 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||In a Review|
|Source of Income As||American Gymnast|
- Regarding her junior career, Aly had competed at the American Classic in San Diego, where she placed 10th in the all-around with a score of 53.383 in the year 2009.
- In the same year, she again competed at the National Championships in Dallas where she was considered as third in the all-around with a two-day combined score of 112.600.
- Moving towards her senior career, in March 2010, she had competed at the American Cup in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- There, she was placed second with an all-around score of 58.900.
- In the next month, Aly competed at the City of Jesolo Trophy in Jesolo, Italy. At the beginning of March of 2012, Aly again competes at the U.S. Classic in Chicago and won all-around with a score of 60.350.
- Furthermore, in the year 2016, she started the year at the 2016 City of Jesolo Trophy in March and finished sixth in the all-around.
- She was also a contestant on season 16 of Dancing with the Stars and finished in fourth place with two-time champion Mark Ballas.
- She also represented herself with the rest of the Fierce Five during the previous season of Dancing with the Stars.
Awards and Achievements
Aly Raisman is a professional gymnast who has won many Olympic games. Due to her hard work and dedication, she has won six Olympic medals as a member of the U.S. women’s gymnastics teams, the Fierce Five in the year 2012 and Final Five in the year 2016. As a result of her hard works, she has earned much-needed respect and fame all around the world.
Aly Raisman: Quick Facts
- She was born as Alexandra Rose Raisman on 25th May 1994, in Needham, Massachusetts, the U.S. to her parents Rick Raisman (father) and Lynn Raisman (mother).
- As of 2019, she is 25 years old and her horoscope is Gemini.
- Aly Raisman has two sisters as Chloe and Madison Raisman and one brother Brett Raisman.
- Aly holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnicity background.
- She has won six Olympic medals.
- Her net worth is around $2 million.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 2inches and weighs around 52kg.
- She is active in various social media such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.