Who is Allyson Felix Husband? Her Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Kids, Height
Facts of Allyson Felix
|Full Name:||Allyson Felix|
|Birth Date:||November 18, 1985|
|Profession:||Track, Field Sprint Athlete|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$4.5 million|
|Education||Los Angeles Baptist High School/ University of Southern California|
|Allyson Felix Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Allyson Felix|
American runner Allyson Felix is also known as a six-time Olympic gold medalist. She is one of the most decorated female Olympians in the path and field history as she has won nine Olympic medals.
When was Allyson Felix Birthed?
Allyson Michelle Felix entered this earth on November 18, 1985, in California. As of 2019, her age is 34 years old under the birth sign Scorpio. She is the daughter of Paul (father) and Maclean (mother). Her father is an ordained minister and professor of New Testament at The Master’s Seminary in Santa Clarita Valley, California and her mother is an elementary school teacher at Balboa Magnet Elementary.
She has one older brother named Wes Felix as his siblings. His brother is also a sprinter and now acts as her manager. She is a devout Christian. She holds an American nationality whereas her ethnicity is mixed.
Regarding his education, she attended Los Angeles Baptist High School in North Hills. From there she realized her athletic abilities. In her school days, she deadlifted at least 270 pounds With the guidance of her coach Samson Young. Also. she displayed exceptional ability in track and field. In the year 2003, she was named the national girls’ “High School Athlete of the Year” by ‘Track and Field News.’
After that, she graduated in 2003. Then she chose to forego college eligibility. Instead, she signed a professional contract with Adidas. Adidas paid her college tuition at the University of Southern California. However, she graduated with a degree in elementary education.
Second American woman to win three golds in athletics at an Olympics
Later she participated in 100 m, 200 m, 4 × 100 m relay, and 4 × 400 m relay at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. There she won the gold medals in the 200 m, 4 × 100 m relay, and 4 × 400 m relay. Likewise, this feat made her the second American woman to win three golds in athletics at an Olympics. The first woman was Florence Griffith-Joyner at the 1988 Summer Olympics.
In the 2013 World Championships in Moscow, she participated in the 200 m at the course of which she ended up with a hamstring injury. It was so severe that she had to be carried from the track. Due to the injury, she was forced to stay away from athletics for several months. Before her injury, she made a comeback in the 400 m at the Shanghai Diamond League meet in May 2014, in which she finished fifth.
Over the ensuing months, she worked hard to regain her stamina and form. After this, she proceeded to win the 2014 IAAF Diamond League 200 meter title. At the 2015 World Championships in Athletics, she won the gold in the 400 m. Also, she clinched the silver in both the 4 × 100 m relay and the 4 × 400 m relay.
Moreover, she performed brilliantly at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics and clinch the gold medal in both the 4 × 100 m relay and 4 × 400 m relay. Also, she won the silver in the 400 m, taking her overall Olympic tally to nine – six golds and three silvers.
She is a four-time recipient of the Jesse Owens Award from USATF (2005, 2007, 2010, and 2012). Besides, she also won the Women’s Track & Field ESPY Award in 2006. Also, she won the IAAF female athlete of the year in 2012.
American track and field athlete Allyson Felix Net Worth
Allyson Felix has a net worth of around $4.5 million as of 2022. She collected this amount of money from her appearance in the various sprinting championships as a representative from America. Her net worth is known to gradually increase in the years to come.
Her Husband Name
Yes, Allyson Felix is a married woman. She is married to her longtime boyfriend, Kenneth Ferguson. The couple got married in 2016. Later in 2018, she was pregnant for most of the year. Then on November 28, 2018, she gave birth to her daughter by emergency C-section.
She accused Nike of being unsupportive when she gave birth to her daughter in November 2018.
Height & Weight
Allyson stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches with an average weight of 55 kgs. She is adored by the public for her adorable smile. Likewise, she has black locks that she likes to put long most of the time. Her eye’s color is brown. Further, she is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Allyson Felix began her Olympic career at the 2004 Summer Olympics.
- Her performed was good and won the silver medal in the 200 m behind Veronica Campbell of Jamaica.
- At the age of 18, she set a World Junior record in 200 m with a time of 22.18.
- In the year 2005, she competed at the World Championships in Helsinki.
- At that time, she became the youngest-ever gold medalist in the 200 m.
- Two years later, she strongly defended her title at Osaka by beating Veronica Campbell.
- She was also qualified for the 200 m at the trials for the 2008 Olympic Games.
- But she just missed qualifying for the 100 m. At the Games, she clinched the silver medal in the 200 m.
- At that time, she just finishing behind Campbell who won the gold.
- Also, Felix was part of the U.S. women’s team which ran the 4 x 400 m relay.
- At that time, she finished first and earning Felix an Olympic gold medal. She also appeared in the 2009 World Championships in Athletics.
- At that time, she once again won the gold medal at the 200 m and became the first woman to claim her third 200 m World Championships gold medal.
- From 2010 she ran these two events both 200 m and 400 m along with the 4×100 and 4×400 m relays at the 2011 World Championships in Athletics.
- She won two teams’ golds in the relay events though she failed to win individual gold at the Championships.