What is Allison Janney’s Net Worth? Let’s explore about her Salary, Awards, Movies and More
Allison Janney is an American actress who is widely famous for her role on the American drama series, The West Wing (1999-2006). Once she dreamt of becoming a professional ice skater but she started her career in an entertainment field.
She has received many awards such as an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and seven Screen Actors Guild Awards. Today we will discuss more on her career and income from it. Scroll the screen to know more in detail:
What is Allison Janney’s Net Worth? Salary & House
Allison Janney Net Worth and Salary: Allison Janney has an estimated net worth of around $14 million as of 2019 while she earns around $200k per episode as a salary from American CBS sitcom’ Mom. Previously, her salary per episode of The West Wing was around $70k. She has more than 125 acting credits from which she has been able to win various awards and has been able to bag millions of dollars.
|Net Worth in 2019||$14 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Salary per Episode||$200k|
|Source of Income||Actress|
She played a significant role in the 2011 American drama movie, The Help which grossed around $216 million worldwide. Also, her another film, The Girl on the Train grossed more than $172 million worldwide. If Allison continues her career than her net worth will surely increase in her upcoming future. Further, she owns a house in Studio City worth around $3.25 million which is made on 4,829 square foot.
Her house features five bedrooms, five bathrooms, over-sized three-car garage, and a swimming pool outside the house. Being a famous actress, Allison surely drives some expensive cars. However, she has not shared much information regarding her car collection and other assets.
Awards & Nomination
Allison has won numerous awards for her amazing skills as an actress throughout her career. She received four Primetime Emmy Awards for her role in the NBC political drama The West Wing (1999–2006). Also, he won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress for her role on the Showtime period drama Masters of Sex in the year 2014.
Her performance on the CBS sitcom Mom has gained her five consecutive Primetime Emmy Award nominations and won her two Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series. Janney won Drama Desk Awards and received Tony Award nominations for her performances in the 1997 Broadway revival of A View from the Bridge, and the 2009 original Broadway production of the musical 9 to 5.
Allison Janney started her career on television with a role in the short-lived comedy Morton & Hayes in the year 1991. After that, she did minor roles in other various TV programs like As the World Turns and Guiding Light.
Movies and TV Series
Her movie appearances started with a minor role in the year 1989 on a movie, Who Shot Patakango? Allison has appeared in various movies in the 1990s, such as The Cowboy Way, (1994), Big Night (1996), and Primary Colors (1998). She started appearing in an American political drama TV series The West Wing in 1999.
After that, Allison appeared in The Hours which is a British-American 2002 drama film. Later, she appeared in a 2004 American drama movie Winter Solstice. Further, she played a voice role as the starfish Peach in the famous animated movies including Finding Nemo (2003) and Finding Dory (2016). Also, she appeared in the American TV series Mr. Sunshine. Her latest works in movies include The Girl on the Train (2016) and Tallulah (2016).
- Allison Janney was born Allison Brooks Janney on 19th November 1959 in Boston, Massachusetts, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, her age is 60 years old while her horoscope is Scorpio.
- She is the daughter of Macy Brooks Janney (mother) and Jervis Spencer Jr (father).
- Her mother was a former actress and homemaker while her father was a real estate developer and jazz musician.
- She has two brothers named, Hal Janney and Jay Janney.
- Allison holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnical background.
- She completed her education from The Miami Valley School, Hotchkiss School, and Kenyon College.
- She is active in the entertainment field since the year 1984 and she is still active in it.
- Allison has an estimated net worth of $14 million as of 2019.
- She is in a relationship with Philip Joncas since the year 2015.
- She stands at a good height of 6 feet while her body weight is around 63kg.
- Allison is quite active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.