Allie Beth Stuckey Biography: Facts about American Journalist including Career
Facts of Allie Beth Stuckey
|Full Name:||Allie Beth Stuckey|
|Birth Date:||February 18, 1992|
|Profession:||Journalist conservative commentator|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Married||Timothy Stuckey (2015)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||34-24-33 inches|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas|
|Allie Beth Stuckey Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Allie Beth Stuckey|
Allie Beth Stuckey is an American journalist and conservative commentator who gained stardom after sharing her conservative beliefs on faith, politics, and culture from the millennia perspective.
Her Father-Ron Simmons is a Former State Representative
Allie Beth Stuckey opened her eyes as Allie Beth Simmons on 18th February 1992, in Dallas, Texas, the United States of America. As of 2022, her age is 30 years old and her horoscope is Aquarius. She is the only daughter of Ron Simmons (father) and Lisa Simmons (mother). Her father, Ron was a member of the Texas House of Representatives who served three terms but lost his bid for a fourth term in the year 2018.
She was raised in Dallas, Texas along with her two brothers. Allie holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
She attended Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina where she earned a degree in Communication Studies in the year 2014. At that time, she was a member of Kappa Delta.
Who is Allie Beth Stuckey’s Husband?
Allie Beth Stuckey met her husband, Timothy Stuckey in her gym class in Athens. At that time, she was working as a fitness trainer while her husband, Timothy was working as a loan officer. They started dating each other and they engaged 6 months later. After 4 months of their engagement, the couple tied the wedding knot on 6th September 2015 in an intimate wedding in the presence of their close friends and family.
On 5th July, the couple welcomed their first child together a baby girl. Though Allie shares pictures of her baby, she has kept her daughter’s face hidden. Further, she also refers to her daughter as a baby girl.
What is Allie Beth Stuckey’s Net Worth?
Allie Beth Stuckey has an estimated net worth of around $700k as of 2022 which she earned through her career as a journalist and conservative commentator.
According to some online resources, the average salary of a journalist is reportedly around $39.49k. Further, she has an average amount of $1.3k – $21.2k as her earnings from her YouTube channel.
Allie Beth Stuckey’s Height & Weight
Allie Beth Stuckey stands at the height of 5 feet 3 inches tall and her body weight is around 51 kg. She has an hourglass body figure with body measurements of 34-24-33 inches which includes her bust size, waist size, and hip size respectively.
Stuckey has blonde-colored hair while her eyes are dark brown in color. Further, she wears a dress of 4 (US) size while her shoe size is 6 (US).
Allis is quite active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- After completing her education, Allie Beth Stuckey built her career as a communication strategist.
- She launched a blog named The Conservative Millennials in order to break the stereotypes that all millennials are clueless and all conservatives are out of touch.
- On the blog, she shares her belief in faith, politics, and culture from a millennial perspective.
- Further, some of her popular blog entries include, Hey Feminist, Your Hypocrisy is Showing & You, Wanna Call Trump, and so on.
- Additionally, Allie is also popular to post her posts and videos on her social networking sides.
- Further, she has also landed a job as a co-host on The Blaze.
- However, she left the job back in December 2017 and started her job at Conservative Review TV (CRTV) in early 2018.
- As of now, she hosts the podcast, Relatable, not unlike TCM.
- Allie is a frequent contributor to Fox News.
- Besides, she is also a motivational speaker who gives a talk to college students as well as GOP groups in different cities.
- Moreover, she is set to publish her first book, You’re Not Enough (And That’s OK): Escaping the Toxic Culture of Self-Love, in the year 2020, too.
FAQs of Allie Beth Stuckey
Who is Allie Beth Stuckey?
Allie Beth Stuckey is an American journalist and conservative commentator who gained stardom after sharing her conservative beliefs on faith, politics, and culture from the millennial perspective.
Where was Allie Beth Stuckey born?
Allie Beth Stuckey opened her eyes as Allie Beth Simmons on 18th February 1992, in Dallas, Texas, the United States of America.
Who are the parents of Allie Beth Stuckey?
She is the only daughter of Ron Simmons (father) and Lisa Simmons (mother). Her Father-Ron Simmons is a Former State Representative