Alison Dickey Net Worth 2022, Is still Married to Husband? Bio with (Kid) Son
Facts of Alison Dickey
|Full Name:||Alison Dickey|
|Husband||John C. Reily|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|View more / View less Facts of Alison Dickey|
American film producer, Alison Dickey is mostly popular for her production The Sisters Brothers and Piggie. She came into the limelight as the celebrity wife of John C Reilly who is an American actor.
Early Life of Alison Dickey
Alison Dickey was born in the United States of America to American parents. Concerning her nationality, Dickey is an American and belongs to the white ethnicity.
Is Alison Dickey still Married to her Husband?
Yes, the film producer, Alison is a happily married woman. Her husband is John C. Reily an American actor. After dating for a few years, then the pair decided on marriage. They shared wedding vows in 1992 in a private ceremony in the presence of their family and friends.
The couple has together welcomed kids-two sons as a new member. Alison’s love life is rather perfect without any conflicts between the pair. American actress, Leslie Bibb, and John C. Reilly were in an on-screen matchup in Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby(2006).
How much is Alison Dickey’s Net Worth and Salary?
Alison Dickey earned a tremendous sum of money as a renowned Hollywood film producer. Alison has an estimated net worth to be well over $3 million as of 2022. Similarly, she produced several series like How to Make the Cruelest Month, Piggie, and Terri.
Alison’s film production is the prime source of earnings. She is living in a lavish mansion owned by her husband, John costing $1.225 million for a 2,620 sq ft. The feature of the house is two bedrooms with two bathrooms with a shape like a mango swimming pool. It has also a great area for car parking. Also, it consists of a garden in the front end.
On the other hand, her husband John C. Reily has an estimated net worth of over $45 million. The difference between Alison’s and her husband’s net worth is $ 42 million.
A Career in Film Production
- Alison Dickey is a renowned Hollywood film producer who has produced various movies, shorts, and TV series.
- Dickey’s first production is short, Everybody Can Float in 1994.
- After that, she further produced Abilene, a short as an executive producer.
- Later after she produced several films which include Terri, Piggie, Skipped Parts, and many more.
- On the other hand, her husband John C. Reilly is a comedic actor, as well as dramatic.
- The actor was twice nominated for Golden Globe-nominated and is awarded an Academy.
- Similarly, he has played and starred in numerous films that include Chicago, Talladega Nights, Guardians of the Galaxy, Boogie Nights, and so on.
FAQ of Alison Dickey
What is the nationality of Alison Dickey?
Alison Dickey holds American citizenship as a nationality.
Who is Alison Dickey’s husband?
Alison Dickey is married to an American actor, comedian, screenwriter, musician, and producer John Christopher Reilly.
How much is Alison Dickey’s net worth?
Alison Dickey’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million.