The failed marriage from wife Alice Bell; Al Roker Remarried with Journalist Deborah Roberts has been together for 23 years!
Al Roker is an American television star, actor as well as an author who is popular as being the weather anchor on NBC’s Today. Also, he holds the Guinness World Record for reporting for 34 hours. Moreover, he has written several novels like The Morning Show Murders, The Midnight Show Murders, and The Talk Show Murders.
Al Roker is the one who is able to have a successful married life with his second wife Deborah Roberts even after his divorce with his first wife Alice Bell.
After a Divorce from wife Alice Bell, Al Roker Again Married to Deborah Roberts; Are they Happily Living together?
Al Roker has married twice in his life. His first wife was a reporter named Alice Bell but they could not handle their relationship and thus after 10 long years got divorced in 1994. After his divorce with Alice, Al Roker tied the wedding knot with his fellow journalist Deborah Roberts in the year 1995. For the first time, the couple met each other when Deborah joined NBC in the year 1990. Firstly, they were just friends but later they started dating.
After dating for a couple of years, the couple decided to take their relationship to the next level and tied the knot in September 1995. Also, they have a daughter Leila Roker and a son Nicholas Albert Roker. Since their marriage, the couple has been sharing every moment together. Apart from this, there is no any rumor of his extramarital affair and girlfriend. Currently, the couple has maintained a sound relation between them and living elegantly.
Alice Bell and Ex-Husband Al Roker’s Failed Married Life
Previously, Al Roker was married to WNBC producer Alice Bell in the year 1984. His ex-wife is WNBC reporter and producer who worked so long for WNBC. After they met at the start of each’s career and as both of them were single, they started to date. After being in a relationship for some time, they decided to take the next step and thus got married in September of 1984.
They lived together for almost 10 long years and also had a daughter together named Courtney Roker who was born in the year 1987. Even being the parents of a daughter, they weren’t able to continue their relationship and finally ended with a divorce in the year 1992.
How Many Children Does Al Roker have?
Al Roker had his first child in the year 1987 named Courtney Roker with his ex-wife, Alice. Currently, he has two children with his wife Deborah Roberts as daughter Leila being born in November 1998 and a son Nicholas Albert born in July 2002. Altogether he has three children who are very close to his heart and are living happily in the United States.
Al Roker’s Quick Facts
- Al Roker was born on 20th August 1954, in Queens, New York City, New York, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, he is 65 years old and his horoscope is Leo.
- Al is the son of Isabel (mother) and Albert Lincoln Roker, Sr (father).
- He joined Xavier High School and later, he completed his graduation in BA in communications from the State University of New York at Oswego in 1976.
- Al holds an American nationality and belongs to an African-American ethnical background.
- He began his career as a weather anchor for CBS affiliate WHEN-TV in New York.
- Al has an estimated net worth of around $60 million and his annual salary is $8 million.
- He is married to Deborah Roberts in the year 1995.
- Al has three children Courtney Roker, Leila, and Nicholas Albert.
- He stands at the tall height of 5 feet 8 inches.
- Al is quite active on various social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.