Alexus Whilby Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Alexus Whilby is the co-owner and director of Home Design & Business Development who gained the media limelight after she married former reality star, Kyle Chrisley.
What is the Age of Alexus Whilby?
Alexus Whilby entered this world in the year 1991, in Georgia, the United State of America. As of 2022, her age is 31 years old. She has a sister named Amber Pyatt with whom she grew up with. According to some online resources, it is known that her father died on 26th August 2017.
Alexus holds an American nationality and belongs to an African-American ethnical background. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion. Alexus spent most of her early days in her own hometown Atlanta Georgia along with her family.
Education of Alexus Whilby
She attended Middle Georgia College and later joined Oglethorpe University.
Who is Alexus Whilby Married to?
Alexus Whilby blissfully married her husband Kyle Chrisley. Her husband is an American television reality star who is famous for his role in the USA Network reality show, Chrisley Knows Best. After Alexus entered his life, his drug addiction got eliminated; she supported him to start his life with a new perspective.
The couple tied the wedding knot in the year 2014 and are living comfortably together since then and there is no rumor of divorce or separation to this date.
As of now, they do not have children yet but hopefully, they will in the coming days. The couple has formed a musical team of their own named Lexi & Kyle. Later, they even released a song titled Shame On You in September 2014.
Previously, Kyle was in a relationship with girlfriend Angela Victoria Johnson with whom he also shares a daughter, Chloe Chrisley. Later, they broke up and Chrisley lost his child custody because of his drug addiction.
How much is Alexus Whilby Net Worth and Salary as of 2022?
As an account manager at ALTA Language Services, Alexus earns somewhere around $60k as her annual salary.
Besides, her father-in-law Todd Chrisley is a renowned American businessman who was a multi-millionaire and previously held a net worth of around $45 million. Whereas her mother-in-law Julie Chrisley has a net worth of around $3 million.
The career of Alexus Whilby
- Whilby is working as an account manager for ALTA Language Services which is in Atlanta, Georgia.
- In August 2014, she joined the company. She came to the media spotlight only after marrying her husband, Kyle Chrisley.
- The couple together has formed a musical duo named Lexi & Kyle Chrisley.
- Later, they released their first song titled Shame on You.
Alexus Whilby’s Husband’s Career
- Her husband Kyle Chrisley is an American television reality star who is famous for his role in the USA Network reality show, Chrisley Knows Best where he appeared with his family members.
- He was active in the field of acting for just a short period of time.
- Later, he appeared in the talk show The Real in the year 2014, along with Tyson Beckford, Melissa Fumero, Hill Harper, and his family members.
FAQs of Alexus Whilby
Where did Alexus Whilby go to College?
Alexus attended Middle Georgia College and later joined Oglethorpe University.
Who are Alexus Whilby’s Parents?
Alexus was born as the daughter of the late Issac Samuel Whilby and Judy Malcolm. Her father, Issac was born and raised in St. Ann, Jamaica.
How tall is Alexus Whilby?
Alexus stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall while her body weight is 62kg. Both of her hair and eyes are black in color.