Vera Farmiga’s Brother Alexander Farmiga Biography? His siblings
Facts of Alexander Farmiga
|Full Name:||Alexander Farmiga|
|Birth Place||Clifton, New Jersey|
|Siblings||Laryssa Farmiga, Victor Farmiga, Taissa Farmiga, Nadia Farmiga, Vera Farmiga, Stephan Farmiga|
|View more / View less Facts of Alexander Farmiga|
There are many celebrity brothers who have got media attention. One of the luckiest, Alexander is the one who is known as the brother of the American actress, film director, and producer, Vera Farmiga.
His sister married twice in her life. She first married Sebastian Roche, a French actor. Her second husband, Renn Hawkey who is an American musician as well as a film producer.
What is the Nationality of Alexander Farmiga?
Alexander was born in Clifton, New Jersey to Ukrainian parents. He is the son of Luba Farmiga (mother) and Mykhailo Farmiga (father). His mother was a school teacher and his father was a computer systems analyst.
At a young age, his family moved from Irvington to Whitehouse Station, New Jersey. Alexander holds an American nationality and is of white ethnic background. The celebrity brother has a niece, Alexander Farmiga, and a nephew named Gytta Lubov Hawkey.
Who are the Siblings of Alexander Farmiga?
His Brother Career Journey
- He is known as the brother of famous American actress Vera Farmiga.
- Therefore talking about his sister, Vera Farmiga’s stage career began in 1996 when she appeared in the production of The Tempest at the American Conservatory Theater as Miranda.
- She also appeared as a member of the prestigious New York theater group “The Barrow Group”.
- On October 17, 1996, she made her Broadway debut in Ronald Harwood’s play “Taking Sides.”
- This was followed by her role as Emily Elliot in the Hallmark Hall of Fame television movie “Rose Hill” (1997).
- In 1997, she also played a former slave Catlin in the Fox fantasy adventure series “Roar”.
- The show was broadcast for a single season.
- 2000, she played alongside the main characters Richard Gere and Winona Ryder a supporting role in the commercially successful romantic drama film “Autumn in New York”.
- In 2001, she appeared in NBC’s drama “UC: Undercover” as Alex Cross.
- The series aired for a single season, after which she appeared as Queen Josephine in the Hallmark fantasy television movie “Snow White: The most beautiful of them all”. Verna has a net worth of $10 million dollars.