What is the Net Worth of Alan Ball? Is He Married?
Facts of Alan Ball
|Full Name:||Alan Ball|
|Birth Date:||May 13, 1957|
|Profession:||Writer, Director, Producer|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Eye Color||Pale Green|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Marietta, Georgia|
|Alan Ball Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Alan Ball|
American writer, director, producer for television, film, and theater Alan Ball came to the limelight by writing the screenplay for American Beauty. He also received an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay.
Where and When Was Alan Ball born?
On May 13, 1957, Alan Ball was born in Marietta, Georgia. His parents are Frank Ball and Mary Ball and his father worked as an aircraft inspector and his mother homemaker. His full name is Alan Erwin Ball. By nationality, he has an American citizen and belongs to a white background ethnicity. Alan has been blessed with one sibling sister Mary Anna. Anna was killed in a car accident at the age of 13 also he was in the passenger seat at that time.
Ball joined the high school in Marietta. After completing high school, he attended college at the University of Georgia and Florida State University. In the year 1980, Alan graduated degree in theater arts from Florida State University. After college, he started working as a playwright at the General Nonsense Theater Company in Sarasota, Florida.
What is the Net Worth of Alan Ball?
Alan Ball earned a huge amount of money from his career as a writer, director, and producer. According to celebrity net worth, Ball has an estimated net worth of $30 million.
By seeing his net worth, we can say that Ball is living a happy and prospectus life.
Is Alan Ball Relationship Affairs?
Alan Ball is gay. He is known as a strong voice for LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) community. Alan is always attracted to men. He didn’t have any affairs or relationships with any girls.
The Career of Alan Ball
- Alan Ball began his career by playing for the Florida Studio Theater.
- He also wrote one-act plays for television. Alan went to New York City and found a day job in the magazine Adweek, where he worked as a graphic artist.
- He also worked in television as a writer and story editor on Grace Under Fire and Cybill.
- Similarly, Alan wrote the movie American Beauty in the year 1999.
- He also wrote for the movie for Towelhead in the year 2007. Alan Ball is the creator, writer, and executive producer of the HBO drama series Six Feet Under and True Blood.
- He was also the senior producer for True Blood for its first five seasons.
- Alan started to work on a television adaptation of the crime noir novel The Mystic Arts of Erasing All Signs of Death by Charlie Huston, to be titled All Signs of Death.
- Moreover, After some months of pre-production in December 2010, HBO canceled production on the project.
- Alan Ball is also one of the executive producers of the Cinemax series Banshee.
- Then declared that Alan Ball’s family drama Here and Now was ordered to series by HBO in July 2016.
- The shows Tim Robbins and Holly Hunter were canceled after one ten-episode season in April 2018.
- Alan Ball won many awards such as the 2000 Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay, Golden Globe Award for Best Screenplay-Motion Picture, Writers Guild of America Award for Best Original Screenplay in the movie American Beau
- Additionally, Alan also won the Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directorial Achievement in a Drama Series, Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing in a Drama Series, Producers Guild of America Award for Dramatic Series in the movie Six Feet Under.
- Also, he was nominated for the Writers Guild of America Award for Best New Series in the year 2009 and the Producers Guild of America Award for Dramatic Series in the movie True Blood.