First Husband of Akshata Murthy, Bio, Age, Family, Children, Height
Facts of Akshata Murthy
|5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)
|$ 1.2 billion
|N. Rama Rao, Padavathamma Murthy, R.H. Kulkarni, and Vimala Kulkarni
|Stanford Graduate School of Business, Claremont McKenna College, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, Stanford University
|N.r. Narayana Murthy
|Krishna Sunak and Anoushka Sunak
|View more / View less Facts of Akshata Murthy
- 1 Where is Akshata Murthy from?
- 2 Where did Akshata Murthy go to College?
- 3 Who is Akshata Murthy married to?
- 4 Do Akshata Murthy and Rishi Sunak have children?
- 5 How much is Akshata Murthy’s Net Worth?
- 6 Where does Akshata Murthy live now?
- 7 How tall is Akshata Murthy?
- 8 Professional Career of Akshata Murthy
- 9 FAQ of Akshata Murthy
A British-based Indian fashion designer Akshata Murthy gained media attention as a daughter of an Indian billionaire businessman N.r. Narayana Murthy.
Where is Akshata Murthy from?
Akshata Murthy opened her eyes to this beautiful world in April 1980. She was born in Hubballi, India. As of 2022, she is 42 years old. By birth, her real name is Akshata Narayan Murty. Likewise, Akshata’s father’s name is N.r. Narayana Murthy and her mother’s name is Sudha Murty. Her father is an Indian billionaire businessman who is the founder of the Indian multinational information technology company while her mother is the chairperson of the Infosys Foundation.
Her grandparents’ names are N. Rama Rao, Padavathamma Murthy, R.H. Kulkarni, and Vimala Kulkarni. She grew up with her younger brother. Her younger brother’s name is Rohan Murty. By profession, her brother is an Indian technical officer and Harvard Society of Fellows junior fellow, as well as the creator of the Murty Classical Library of India.
Similarly, she holds Indian citizenship as a nationality while she belongs to Asian ethnic background. Moreover, she practices Hinduism as a religion.
Where did Akshata Murthy go to College?
Akshata completed her school-level education at Stanford Graduate School of Business. After that, later she studied economics and French at Claremont McKenna College in California. Later, she completed her graduation with a diploma in clothes manufacturing from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising and received a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Stanford University.
Who is Akshata Murthy married to?
Akshata is a married woman. She is happily married to Rishi Sunak. Her husband is a British politician who served as Chancellor of the Exchequer. Akshata met her husband Rishi for the first time while studying at Stanford. The couple married in August 2009. Rishi and Akshata have been together for more than a decade.
Many people are wondering about Akshata’s first husband but she is only married to Rishi. It seems that Rishi is her first and only husband.
Do Akshata Murthy and Rishi Sunak have children?
Yes, Akshata and Rishi are blessed with two daughters. Their daughters’ names’ are Krishna Sunak and Anoushka Sunak. Likewise, Krishna was born in 2011 while Anoushka was born in 2013.
How much is Akshata Murthy’s Net Worth?
Akshata Murthy’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.2 billion. She earns this billion amount from her professional career as a fashion designer. According to some online resources, the average salary of a fashion designer is $75,810 per year. Moreover, she must be earning the same amount from her fashion designing career.
On the other hand, her husband’s net worth is £730m. He earns this amount from his professional career as a British politician. According to various online sources, the average annual pay of a British politician is £84,144. Also, he must be making the same amount from his professional position as a politician.
Where does Akshata Murthy live now?
Currently, Akshata lives at 11 Downing Street in London, United Kingdom. She lives there along with her husband and children.
How tall is Akshata Murthy?
Akshata Murthy stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and her body weight is 58 kg. Likewise, she has an alluring pair of black eyes and her hair is also black in color.
Professional Career of Akshata Murthy
- Akshata Murthy is a British-based Indian fashion designer.
- Murty joined the Dutch cleantech business Tendris as marketing director in 2007.
- She was appointed director of Catamaran Ventures‘ venture capital fund in 2013.
- She co-founded along with her husband Rishi Sunak the London branch of her father’s Indian firm, N. R. Narayana Murthy.
- Also, she works as a director for Digme Fitness and the Soroco which is co-founded by her brother.
- Likewise, her husband is a British politician.
- Rishi worked as an analyst for the investment bank Goldman Sachs from 2001 to 2004.
- Later, he also worked for the Children’s Investment Fund Management, a hedge fund management organization.
- In October 2014, he was chosen as the Conservative candidate for Richmond (Yorks).
FAQ of Akshata Murthy
Which ethnic background does Akshata Murthy belong to?
Akshata Murthy belongs to Asian ethnic background.
How much is Akshata Murthy’s net worth?
Akshata Murthy’s net worth is estimated to be $1.2 billion.
What is Akshata Murthy famous for?
Akshata Murthy is a British-based Indian fashion designer who is also famous as a daughter of an Indian billionaire businessman N.r. Narayana Murthy.