Aimee Oates came to the limelight as the wife of the American singer, guitarist, and songwriter as well as a record producer, John Oates.
What is the Ethnicity of Aimee Oates?
Aimee Oates was born in the United States of America. Looking at her picture we can assume she must b in her early 40s. By nationality, Aimee is American and belongs to the white ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Is Aimee Oates Married to John Oates?
Yes, she is still married. She married an American singer, and guitarist, as well as a songwriter, John Oates on 27 November 1994. Actually, they met her in an unlikely place at a Minneapolis concert. That time, she attended the concert and John immediately noticed her, and things started shortly after. Afterward, they got married in 1983.
In addition, they even shared one baby boy whose name was Tanner in the year 1996. Currently, John and Aimee are married for several years without any sign of divorce or rumors regarding their personal life and career.
What is the Net Worth of Aimee Oates’s Husband?
Aimee’s husband John Oates has an estimated net worth of around $60 million. Back in 2018, John had an estimated net worth of $30 million. He has sold more than 40 million records worldwide. Besides that, they had bought several properties including a Connecticut farm, a place in Aspen, and an expensive car.
Aimee Oats Husband’s Songs and Albums
- Her husband John initially started his singing career with his first song I Need Your Love, with The Masters for Philadelphia-based Crimson Records.
- Nevertheless, Oates did not release a solo album till 2002.
- Afterward, he with Jamie Cullum took part, in the song “Greatest Mistake”.
- That song appeared on the 2004 album White People.
- Similarly, his second solo album, 1000 Miles of Life, was released on August 23, 2008.
- Back to back, he released a new single, “Stand Strong”, which he co-wrote with Teddy Morgan on March 11, 2013.
- Likewise, he released Another Good Road in 2015. Concerning his awards and achievements, he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 6752 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California.
FAQ of Aimee Oates
What is the nationality of Aimee Oates?
Aimee holds American citizenship as a nationality.
How much is Aimee Oates’s husband’s net worth?
Aimee’s husband’s net worth is estimated to be $60 million.f
What is Aimee Oates famous for?
Aimee is famous as the wife of an American singer, guitarist, and songwriter as well as a record producer, John Oates.