Is Adrienne Elrod married? Wiki, Age, Family
Adrienne Elrod is famous as an American political strategist, public administrator, campaign manager, and election communicator. She is the president of a strategy firm, Elrod Strategies.
She was interested in politics since a young age which may be due to the influence of her mother’s political affiliations at her law firm.
Adrienne Elrod Worked as Lawers
Adrienne Elrod was born on 25th June 1976, in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 43 years old and her birth sign is Cancer. She is the daughter of Jon Elrod (father).
Her parents were an attorney. Due to the political affiliations of her parents, she grew up with a political influence which explains her interest in the same field.
Schooling and University
Adrienne holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. Talking about her academics qualifications, Adrienne studied at Siloam High School in Arkansas from the year 1990 to the year 1994. Similarly, she graduated from Texas Christian University with her B.A. in Journalism in the year 1998.
Is Adrienne Elrod Married?
Adrienne Elrod is a married woman, but she has kept the identity of her husband a secret. Despite being a well-known public figure, she has kept her relationships and private life under the wrap. Adrienne has been frequently attending the interviews on media. However, she has rarely talked about her personal life and marriage in her interviews or in an open place.
She has more than 2.5k followers on her official Instagram account. Her Twitter account holds more than 16.8k followers.
Adrienne Elrod’s Career
- Moving towards her professional career, Adrienne Elrod started her career the same year she graduated working as a White House Executive Assistant.
- She worked at the White House for 2 years and resigned in the year 2000.
- In October 2003, Adrienne started working as the Communications Director for U.S Congressman, Mike Ross.
- After that, she worked as the Campaign Manager for Congressman Nick Lampson’s re-election campaign by taking a leave of absence from Ross.
- In May 2006, Adrienne got a job as the Regional Press Secretary at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee for 1 year and 8 months.
- During that time, she was appointed as Deputy Chief of Staff for a Congress member from January 2007 to December.
- Likewise, Adrienne also worked in several posts in the Presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton which started in April 2015 and terminated in November 2016.
- She has been the Chief of Staff for the U.S House of Representatives since the year 2013.
- In the following year, Adrienne conducted interviews on CNN, MSNBC, and BBC channels and handled the campaign for former US Secretary Hillary Clinton
- From March 2015 to November 2016, she was the Director of Strategic Communications and Surrogate for the Hillary for America campaign when Adrienne was primarily competing against Donald Trump
- As of 2019, she has her own communications firm, Elrod Strategies.