Brittany Force’s sister Adria Hight Personal Life, Daughter, Net Worth 2023
Facts of Adria Hight
|Full Name:||Adria Hight|
|Profession:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|View more / View less Facts of Adria Hight|
Celebrity Wife, Adria Hight gained media attention as the wife of John Force Racing, and NHRA drag racer, Robert Hight. Also, she is well-known as the sister of Brittany Force who is an NHRA drag racer.
What is the age of Adria Hight?
Adria Hight opened her eyes to this beautiful world in 1969 in California, the United States of America. In 2023, Adria is 54 years old. Adria’s father’s name is John Force. He is a 16-time Funny Car champion driver. Later, her father later married another woman named Laurie.
From her stepmother, Adria is blessed with three younger half-sisters named Ashley Force Hood (married to Daniel Hood), Courtney Force (married to Graham Rahal), and Brittany Force (in a relationship with Jim Underco).
Similarly, she holds an American and belongs to the white ethnicity. Moreover, she follows Christianity as a religion.
Who is Adria Hight married to?
Adria Hight is a married woman. She is married to Robert Hight. By profession, her husband is an NHRA drag racer and president of John Force Racing, and driver of the Auto Club of Southern California Chevrolet Camaro SS Funny Car. After dating for several years the couple decides to marry. Adria and Robert tied their wedding knot in 1999.
Do Adria Hight and Robert Hight have children?
Yes, Adria Hight and Robert Hight are the parents of a daughter. Their daughter’s name is Autumn Hight.
How much is Adria Hight’s Net Worth?
Adria Hight has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2023. She works as the Chief Financial Officer of her father’s team John Force Racing. She has also launched her band’s (M.O.S. Project) new CD as well.
On the other hand, her husband, Robert’s net worth is estimated to be around $20 million as of 2023. He earns this million amount from his primary source of income as an NHRA drag racer. According to some online resources, the average salary of an NHRA drag racer is $48,330 per year.
Career Journey of Adria Hight
- Adria is serving her father’s team as his Chief Financial Officer.
- She has been doing her job at its best level and has always supported her family to achieve success in their professional life.
- All of her three sisters and her father have been able to establish themselves as the most successful racers.
- Her husband is an NHRA drag racer who is also serving John Force Racing as its President.
- He has turned into a Mello Yello Drag Racing Series Funny Car champion twice including in the years 2009 and 2017.
- He entered his 13th season driving a Chevrolet Camaro, with crew chief Mike Neff and co-crew chiefs Jon Schaffer and Jason McCulloch.
- He started the season driving the California Highway Patrol car, reminiscent of a CHP car, at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona.
- Moreover, starting with the third race of the season, the NHRA Gatornationals, Hight was reunited with crew boss Jimmy Prock, with whom he had won the 2009 championship.
- After a slow start, the team gradually came together and earned its first No 1 New England Nationals in June and at New England Dragway in Epping, N.H.
FAQ of Adria Hight
How old is Adria Hight?
Adria Hight was born in 1969. As of 2023, she is 54 years old.
What nationality is Adria Hight?
Adria Hight holds American nationality.
What does Adria Hight do?
Adria Hight works as the Chief Financial Officer of her father’s team John Force Racing. Recently, she has also launched her band’s (M.O.S. Project) new CD as well.
Who is Adria Hight’s husband?
Adria Hight’s husband is an NHRA drag racer and president of John Force Racing Robert Hight.