What is Adjoa Andoh Net Worth 2022? Her Bio, Age, Husband, Kids,
Facts of Adjoa Andoh
|Full Name:||Adjoa Andoh|
|Birth Date:||January 14, 1963|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|View more / View less Facts of Adjoa Andoh|
British actress who is well-known for her appearances in such series as Doctor Who and Casualty. Also, she is a voice artist who has received the award for her work on the audiobook version of Tea Time for the Traditionally Built.
When was Adjoa Andoh Birthed?
Adjoa Andoh opened her eyes as Adjoa Aiboom Helen Andoh on January 14, 1963, in Bristol, England. As of 2019, her age is 56 years old while her birth sign is Capricorn.
Adjoa holds British nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background.
Adjoa has worked in the theatre extensively. Following are her credits which include His Dark Materials, Stuff Happens, and The Revenger’s Tragedy at the National Theatre; A Streetcar Named Desire (National Theatre Studio); Troilus. Following are her credits which include Cressida, Julius Caesar, Tamburlaine, and The Odyssey (RSC); Sugar Mummies, and Breath Boom (Royal Court).
Her other credits also include Richard II Globe; Les Liaisons Dangereuses (Donmar Warehouse); Great Expectations Bristol Old Vic; Blood Wedding Almeida; Nights at the Circus, The Dispute and Pericles Lyric Hammersmith; Julius Caesar the Bridge; Purgatorio Arcola; The Vagina Monologues (Criterion); Starstruck (Tricycle) and In The Red and Brown Water (Young Vic).
What is Adjoa Andoh Net Worth?
Adjoa Andoh has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2022. She has collected this from her career as an actress. Similarly, she is still active in the entertainment industry, so her net worth is bound to increase in the coming days.
Who is Adjoa Andoh Husband?
Adjoa Andoh is a happily married woman. Her husband’s name is Howard Cunnell who is an American writer and lecturer. She walked down the aisle with her parents in 2001. The couple exchanged their wedding vows in an intimate wedding ceremony hall.
They are living together for around two decades, there are no signs of their divorce and extramarital affairs as of now. She lives a lowkey life but no possible details about her husband, not even his pictures.
She is the Mother of Three Children
Andoh and her husband have welcomed three children from their marital relationship. However, there is no information about her children, unlike her other details.
Similarly, she has played a great role as Francine Jones, the mother of Martha Jones in many episodes of the third series Smith and Jones, The Lazarus Experiment, 42, The Sound of Drums, Last of the Time Lords.
Similarly, she has black color hair with black color eyes. Adjoa stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches or 1.63 m tall
- Adjoa was a member of the BBC’s Radio Drama Company when she started her career.
- In 1991, she played jazz singer Karen, the lodger of Rachel Kominski.
- In the year 1995, she played Amanda James in the story The Rameses Connection.
- She has played the role of Colette Griffiths from 2000 to 2003. She was cast in the video game Fable in 2004.
- After that, she has appeared in Doctor Who a number of times: in 2006 in series 2 episode “New Earth” as Nurse Albertine in the audio drama Year of the Pig.
- She appeared in several episodes of the third series in 2007(“Smith and Jones”, “The Lazarus Experiment”, “The Sound of Drums”, and “Last of the Time Lords”) as Francine Jones, the mother of Martha Jones (Freema Agyeman).
- However, she is known for narrating the audiobook versions of Alexander McCall Smith’s The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series of detective novels.
- After that, she also played as an Ann Leckie’s Imperial Radch Series trilogy (although not all of the US editions), as well as Julia Jarman’s children’s books, The Jessamine Stories and More Jessamine Stories.
- Adjoa also narrated The Power by Naomi Alderman, former President Barack Obama’s favorite book of 2017.
- The audio dramas have included the Voice of Planet B in Planet B on BBC Radio 7.
- In the year 2008, she appeared in Noel Clarke’s film Adulthood as the mother of Clarke’s character, Sam Peel.
- Recently, she starred a role of Dr.Isaacs in the year 2019’s film Fractured, alongside, Lily Rabe, Sam Worthington, and Lauren Cochrane.