Biography, Personal Life of Iyanla Vanzant’s ex-husband Adeyemi Bandele
Facts of Adeyemi Bandele
|Full Name:||Adeyemi Bandele|
|Birth Date:||November 24, 1950|
|Divorce||Iyanla Venzant (1997-2007)|
|Kids||Nisa , Damon , Gemmia|
|View more / View less Facts of Adeyemi Bandele|
Adeyemi Bandele is the ex-husband of an actress, inspirational speaker, lawyer, life coach, and author Iyanla Vanzant.
What is the Age of Adeyemi Bandele?
Adeyemi Bandele was in 1950, November 24, in the United States of America. As of now, he is 72 years old. He is an American citizen who belongs to a mixed ethnic group. By birth his sun sign is Sagittarius. The information regarding his family background is missing from the social media sites.
Married to Iyanla Vanzant in 1997 & Divorced in 2007
Talking about his personal life, Adeyemi Bandele was a married man. He married a famous personality Iyanla Vanzant in 1997. As for getting married, there needs to be immense love and understanding, even this couple must have been in so much love with each other in the beginning.
But as they got married and started living together as a husband and wife, there arose disputes and disagreements between which they could not solve together.
Even after having three children named Nisa (born in 1974), Damon (born in 1970), and Gemmia (born in 1972), the couple decided to split. Then finally in the year 2007, their married life came to an end. After their divorce, the children remained with the mother Iyanla.
Reason for Their Divorce
The duo looks haven made a couple, however, they divorce in 2007. The prime cause of Bandele and Vanzant is Adeyemi’s abusive nature. According to reports, Iyanla had suicidal tendencies and tried to attempt suicide twice in nine years.
His Ex-Wife Past Relationship & Affairs
Discussing past affairs, his ex-wife Iyanla was previously also married. Before him, she married Kirk in a teenage but later divorced. Then again, she married Charles Vanzant in 1973 and divorced after the birth of one child in 1979. As for now, Iyanla and Adeyemi are living a single life.
Cause of Adeyemi Bandele’s Daughter Death
After their divorce, the children remained with the mother Iyanla. It was a heartbreaking moment for both of them when their daughter Gemma died from a rare cancer form of colon cancer on Christmas Day in 2003.
It is not that easy when it comes to losing someone who is so close to your heart. And when it comes to your own child, it is the most heartbreaking moment ever.
Net Worth and Salary of Adeyemi Bandele Ex-Wife
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Iyanla is $4 million asof 2022. As she is not just an actress but also an author, inspirational speaker. She must have collected a good sum of money from her jobs. Being such a multi-talented person, it is not that difficult to collect this much of net worth.
So when he was with Iyanla, it is sure that he spent a very happy and luxurious life along with Iyanla. But now as he is not together with her, we don’t have any doubts that he is living a good life on his own.
Career of Iyanla
- Talking about his ex-wife Iyanla, she is a multi-talented person. She is mostly famed for her inspirational stories and books.
- Some of her famous books are Interiors, The spirit of a man, Peace from Broken Pieces, Acts of Faith, Yesterday I Cried, etc.
- And they are among the 100 most influential Black Americans and 100 most spiritually influential living people.
- Likewise, she also made her appearance in Oprah Prime, Anderson Live, The Oprah Winfrey Show, and also hosted TV series Lyanla, Starting over as a life Coach.
- His ex-wife has appeared in numerous TV shows as a guest such as “The Chris Rock Show”, “Super Soul Sunday”, “Katie”, ” Anderson Live Live”, and many more. Furthermore, she hosted the Tv series “Iyanla” (2001-2002) and “Iyanla, Fix My Life” (2012-present).