Who is Adam Moonves? His Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Girlfriend, Daughter
Facts of Adam Moonves
|Michael Moonves / Sara Moonves / Charlie Moonves
|View more / View less Facts of Adam Moonves
A Celebrity son, Adam Moonves is famous as the son of the former Chairman and CEO of CBS, Les Moonves.
Who are His Parents?
His father Les Moonves is an American media executive and former actor. As of now, he is the President of the Board, and Chief Executive Officer of CBS Corporation as well as a Chairman. Besides, he is also famous as the Co-President and Co-Chief Operating Officer of Viacom, Inc.
On the other hand, his mother Nancy Wiesenfeld is an American businesswoman who owns an expensive house in Los Angeles, California.
Adam’s Sister Works as a Fashion Editor
Adam Moonves entered this earth with a silver spoon somewhere in the united States to father Les Moonves, and mother, Nancy Wiesenfeld. After some time, his parents got divorced. Then his father again married his stepmother, Julie Chen who is an American TV personality and producer for CBS.
Further, he also has an uncle named Jon Moonves. Similarly, he has a sister named Sara Moonves and a brother named Michael. His sister is an American fashion editor at W Magazine. Besides, he has a half-brother named Charlie Moonves.
His Father’s Net Worth
Adam Moonves has not started his career until now. So, it’s obvious that he still enjoys the net worth of his parents. His father Les Moonves is an American media executive and former actor who has a net worth of around $400 million as of 2022.
On the other hand, his stepmother, Julie is a popular television personality, news anchor, and producer for CBS. She has accumulated a capital of $16 Million as of 2019. Moreover, the family is leading a lavish life and residing in a $1.8 Million apartment that they purchased in 2017.
His Girlfriend and Daughter
No, Adam Moonves is not a married man. However, he was briefly in a relationship with Gina DeMasi. From their relationship, the couple also gave birth to their daughter named Ari. After some time, the couple separated to live in a tiny apartment where Gina faces a lot of economic trouble to raise her daughter.
As per the PageSix reports, Gina spoke about Adam:
Adam’s $2,500 a month just about covers health insurance and rent, but leaves me nothing for food. I work two days a week, and the rest from home. I want to support my daughter but Adam’s lawyer suggested it would be better if I give up work because it doesn’t make financial sense.
The father of her child doesn’t pay enough money to his family which makes them hard to afford food. Also, she admitted that he is not working at any place which is causing more problems for her family. On another hand, the baby’s father has not talked about the allegations related to child support as well.
As per his lawyer, the baby’s father is fully focused on Ari and also visits her twice a week. He is fulfilling all the needs of his daughter as well. As soon as Moonves does not step out for his daughter and they will live in the same environment. We believe the family of three gets united very soon.
His Father Career
- His father Moonves had roles in movies including ‘Cannon’, ‘And Six Million Dollar Man.
- Also, he portrayed himself in an episode of ‘The Practice’ on April 7, 2003. He has 9 credits as an actor.
- Besides, Moonves started his business career by joined Lorimar Television in 1985.
- He worked there as an executive in charge of its movies and mini-series.
- Also, he served as the president at Lorimar from 1990 to 1993.
- In July 1995, he worked as president of CBS Entertainment CBS.
- Between 2012 and 2013, he was considered the second most highly-paid director.
- Later in 1999, he was working for the board of ZeniMax Media. Additionally, he was given $68.4 million in 2017 making him the second-highest-paid CEO.
- He served to make the deal that brought together United Paramount Network(UPN) with The WB Television Network.
- Some of his awards include the Career Achievement Award, Milestone Award (PGA Awards), and Showmanship Award (Publicists Guild of America).
FAQs of Adam Moonves
Who is Adam Moonves?
Moonves is famous as the son of the former Chairman and CEO of CBS, Les Moonves.
Who is Les Moonves?
Moonves is an American media executive and former actor. He is also famous as the Co-President and Co-Chief Operating Officer of Viacom, Inc.