Facts of Adam Duvall
|Full Name:||Adam Duvall|
|Birth Date:||September 4, 1988|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Married||Michelle Carroll (2017)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Louisville, Kentucky|
|Education||Butler High School, Western Kentucky University|
|Adam Duvall Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Adam Duvall|
American professional outfielder Adam Duvall is famous as the first baseman for the Miami Marlins of Major League Baseball (MLB)
Where was Adam Duvall born?
On 4th September 1988, Adam Duvall was born in Louisville, Kentucky, the United States of America. His birth name is Adam Lynn Duvall. As of 2021, he is at the age of 33 years old while his star sign is Virgo. His parents are Alvin Duvall (father) and Jeana Duvall (mother). However, there is no information regarding Adam’s profession.
Hee grew up with his brother, Austin Duvall. Adam holds an American nationality while he belongs to white ethnical background.
He was raised in Louisville, Kentucky where he completed his high school education at Butler High School. Later, he attended Western Kentucky University, where he completed his bachelor’s degree.
Is Adam Duvall still Married to his Wife?
Adam Duvall is a happily married man. He is married to his long-term girlfriend in the year 2017. His wife’s name is Michelle Carroll. Adam and Michelle dated for a long time before tying the wedding knot. According to some online media, Michelle said yes to Adam’s marriage proposal on Thanksgiving of 2016. After few months, they exchanged the wedding vows in the presence of close friends and family. However, he is yet to reveal their first met and the wedding venue to the media.
Since the wedding, Adam and Michelle are living a happy and blissful life together without any sign of divorce or separation. After two years of their marriage, the couple gave birth to a baby boy named Stone Grayson Duvall. He was born on 9th August 2019. Further, there is no information on Adam’s past relationships and love affairs. Also, Duvall has not involved in any kind of rumors or controversies to date.
What is the Net Worth of Adam Duvall?
Adam Duvall has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2021. He earned the amount through her successful career as a baseball left fielder. According to some online resources, the reported average salary of an MLB player is $4.38 million. Further, the median income of around $1.5 million tells a different story about the earnings of all baseball players to the media.
Adam earns an annual salary of around $510k. Apart from his baseball career, he earns some amount through sponsorship and advertisements of several companies and brands. As of now, Adam is living a lavish lifestyle with his family members in a lavish mansion. Also, he can be seen traveling and vacationing in various places of the world in his expensive cars.
What is the Height of Adam Duvall?
Adam Duvall stands at a tall height of 6 feet 1 inch while his body weight is 93 kg. He has an athletic build but the measurements regarding his chest size, biceps size, waist size, dress size, and shoe size are still missing from the media. Adam has black colored hair while his eyes are dark brown in color.
Professional Career of Adam Duvall
- Adam Duvall started his career professionally in his college days. He played for three different universities, Western Kentucky University, Chipola College, and the University of Louisville.
- In the 11th round of the 2010 Major League Baseball draft, the San Francisco Giants drafted Adam.
- Further, played in 28 games with the Giants.
- On 30th July 2015, he was traded to the Cincinnati Reds in exchange for Mike Leake.
- Altogether, Adam played 26 games for the Reds.
- Following the trade, Adam joined the Louisville Bats.
- He competed against 2015 derby champion Todd Frazier in the MLB Home Run Derby in the year 2016.
- He hit his first career grand slam off as the Reds won 9–3 over the Baltimore Orioles on 18th April 2017.
- Next year, Adam hit his first career against the New York Mets to give the Reds a 2-1 victory on 9th May.
- The Atlanta Braves traded him in exchange for Lucas Sims, Matt Wisler, and Preston Tucker on 30th July 2018.
- Currently, Adam plays for Atlanta Braves.