Abby Chin Salary, Net Worth 2022, What is her Height? Her Bio
Facts of Abby Chin
|Full Name:||Abby Chin|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||University of Colorado|
|Kids||Mabel Schmidt, Silas John Schmidt|
|View more / View less Facts of Abby Chin|
Abby Chin is an American journalist who currently works as a Celtic Sideline Reporter and covers Boston Celtics’ news and events.
Early Life of Abby Chin
Abby Chin opened her eyes in the year 1972 somewhere in the United States of America. Her father is Chinese while her grandparents lived in the Ohio countryside. She spent her childhood with her two sisters.
Abby holds an American nationality while she belongs to a mixed ethnical background. She was fond of sports from her early childhood, she used to play football, skiing, snowboarding, and gymnastics on her school days.
She received her degree in Broadcast Journalism from the University of Colorado. Further, she spent most of her childhood playing soccer, gymnastics, track & field in her high school days
Journalist Abby Chin Salary & Estimated Net Worth
Abby Chin has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2022. She has been able to earn this impressive amount through her journalism career. She receives an annual salary of $40k–$50k from her successful reporting career with CSNNE.
Further, her husband, Mike Schmidt is a Software Engineer who also earns a significant amount of salary from his profession. According to some online resources, software developers in the United States earn an average salary of $106.71k annually. Abby is living in a lavish mansion along with her husband and children.
Who is Abby Chin Married to?
Abby Chin is happily married to her long-term boyfriend, Mike Schmidt at a private wedding. Her husband, Mike is a software engineer. They first met each other in Connecticut in the year 2014.
They soon started dating each other and after some years, they finally shared the wedding vows in front of their close friends and family. Since then, they are maintaining a happy and peaceful life.
The Parents of Two Children
Abby and Mike were blessed with two children, a son, and a daughter. On 24th December 2015, the couple welcomed their first child as a daughter, Mabel Schmidt. However, their daughter was diagnosed with severe coarctation in her aorta.
They had to admit Mabel to the Children’s Hospital in Boston and she went through an open-heart surgery when she was only 13 days old. With God’s grace, the operation was successful, and she is healthy and happy now. On 11th January 2019, they welcomed her second child as a son, Silas John Schmidt, into this world.
The journalist Abby Chin has a height of 5 feet 5 inches while her body weight is around 55 kg. Chin has a perfect body figure while her both hair and eyes are dark browns in color.
A Journalism Career Starts from a Very Young Age
- Abby Chin started her professional career at a very young age.
- She was a member of the school and college team because she was very fond of sports and soon began to cover the games.
- That’s why it became easy for her to continue the same job and start a professional career in the same field.
- She debuted officially for UPN 20 Denver as a sideline reporter.
- Abby worked as an intern for 850 KOA and 706 Zone Radio and Fort Collins Coloradoan.
- In the year 2013, he joined CSNNE as an anchor and reporter of Chevrolet SportsNet Central.
- She also began her court work with Boston Celtics and covered the sporting events of the NBA Portland Trail Blazers as well as the Comcast SportsNet Northwest’s Pac-12 football.
- She debuted as a ski jumping reporter for the 2018 Olympic Winter Games broadcasted on NBC Olympics.
- Besides, she also works as an anchor on a couple of tv shows.
- Further, she has interviewed many star players of the Boston Celtics such as Robert Williams, Marcus Morris, Jaylen Brown, and others many more.