Denise Richards’ husband, Aaron Phypers’ Job, Net Worth 2022 & Married Life
The actor is most famous for marrying actress Denise Richards in September 2018. He appeared in the short film The Leap (2011) as well as the television documentary series Air Emergency.
Early Life of Aaron Phypers
Aaron Phypers was born on September 16, 1972, in Los Angeles, the United States. As of 2019, he is 47 years old with the birth sign Virgo. He is the son of Patricia Phypers, while his father’s name is undercover. Aaron holds an American nationality and belongs to the White American ethnicity.
He has a younger brother named Kyle Phypers. Phypers studied Arts at California State University and after graduation, he moved to Los Angeles to become an actor.
Who is Aaron Phypers Wife?
Phypers has been married twice and divorced once. At first, he was married to British actress Nicolette Sheridan. The couple got married in December 2015, however, the marriage lasted only for months. They divorced 6 months after their marriage which was shocking for many of their fans.
Sheridan claimed that Aaron was cheating on her with Denise Richards, his second wife while he was still married to Sheridan. The pair frequently spotted together in public before Phypers and Sheridan’s divorce was finalized.
After Aron’s divorce, he and Denise confirmed their engagement in September 2018. Just days after they confirmed their engagement, the couple tied the knot on September 8, 2018, in Malibu in a close-knit event. In his spare time, Aaron loves cooking, biking, and traveling.
How much is Aaron Phypers Net Worth and Salary?
Aaron Phypers earn a decent amount of net worth through his acting career. According to PayScale, an actor earns an average salary of $50,000 per annum, and their payrolls range from $18,785 to $233,688. Therefore, looking at his experience and work ethic, Phypers might sure be earning in a mass quantity.
On the other hand, His wife, Denise Richards has an estimated net worth of $12 Million as of 2022. Her 1999 movie The World Is Not Enough grossed a box office of $362 Million in a production budget of $125 Million. Similarly, Richards gained huge earnings with her appearances in TV series like Vanity and Denise Richards: It’s Complicated.
Not to mention that Phypers is an avid fan of bikes. Moreover, he owns a few lists of expensive bikes. Also, he showed off his Indian motorcycle Spring Dark Horse model via his Instagram account on 19th March 2018.
He got the bike as a gift from his spouse on his 45th birthday. And yes, of course, the automobile looks very expensive. It must have cost a valuable rate accordingly. He is living a luxurious life with his family.
47 years handsome, Phypers stands at the height of 6 feet 2 inches and weighs 174 lbs i.e, 79 Kg. Likewise, his biceps size is 14.5 inches and his body measurement is 44-39-35 inches. Further, he has brown-colored eyes with brown hair. Last but not least, his shoe size is 11 (US).
Carrer & Movies
- Aaron Phypers studied Arts at California State University and decided to move to Los Angeles as he wanted to become an actor. However, luck didn’t work in his favor as he couldn’t bag many roles.
- Aron’s first role was in the documentary TV series ‘Air Emergency.’
- In the episode titled ‘Frozen in Flight’ (2009), Phypers played the role of First Officer Monreal.
- He was next seen in the short horror-comedy film titled ‘The Leap’ in 2011.
- The film was directed by Mark Hanson, and Phypers played the role of Brett.
- Since then, he hasn’t been seen in any other film or TV series.
- His recent marriage to the actress, Denise Richards, caused a stir in the media.
- Denise is slated to appear on ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,’ and it is rumored that Phypers might also be included in the show as her husband.
- Several other sources have mentioned that their wedding ceremony was videotaped for the upcoming season of ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
- Apart from this, there is no other information on Pyper’s upcoming projects or films.